Nicely updated Indian

Schtum

Iconoclast
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I saw this in Edinburgh today. Very nicely done, I thought. The owner was a nice guy who was happy to talk about it. It's apparently bored out to 1500cc and will happily hold 70 mph all day.

He also has a 1200C which is suitably customised and has, of course, recently been sitting on 2010 GSes in Mottorad Central.

ndn2.jpg

ndn1.jpg

I wonder if Sergant do a seat for them? :augie

There was a nice Indian at the Stafford bike show in April, complete with matching trailer, the most desirable bike I've seen in a long time. Wish I'd had my camera :blast

No more than a free set of panniers, I'd bet.:eek

I like it...it's just...right, somehow.

:nenau

Completely dissagree - looks wrong to me, the engine looks too bulky where the rest of the bike looks quite frail.:nenau

Looks like it came from a funfair merry go round :blast a nice bike ruined.....

Interesting how it polarises opinion between those who are right and those who are wrong......:comfort :)

How can an opinion on taste be wrong or right?

Some people simply have a poorly developed sense of aesthetics. I guess some of us have the Golden Mean hardwired into our brains and some poor unfortunates don't.....:augie

Some people simply have a poorly developed sense of aesthetics. I guess some of us have the Golden Mean hardwired into our brains and some poor unfortunates don't.....:augie

And some people are narrow mimded and others aren't.

Nice old bike, isn't it.....? :)

No!

Everything from the headstock forward is wrong, the forks are too thin-as is the front wheel/tyre/mudguard, the disc is wrong wrong wrong, the headlamp is both too high and too large, the handlebars are wrong and don't get me started on the faux fork gaitors-what's that all about.........?
The rest of it is ok-for an old clunker.........................:rolleyes:

No!

Everything from the headstock forward is wrong, the forks are too thin-as is the front wheel/tyre/mudguard, the disc is wrong wrong wrong, the headlamp is both too high and too large, the handlebars are wrong and don't get me started on the faux fork gaitors-what's that all about.........?
The rest of it is ok-for an old clunker.........................:rolleyes:

The forks and front brake are from a Sportster and have been fitted to uprate the bike to a standard that is more in line with modern day road conditions. I'm sure the handlebars are what work for the owner and I've no idea why you describe the fork gaitor as being "faux". What's that all about....?

Perhaps you just don't get hotrods.......:nenau

Back
Top Bottom