Great North Run

I have again entered the Great North Run, on September 19th 2010, to put myself through the paces, I am not a natural runner and not getting any younger, but I have never turned down a challenge nor failed to complete a Marathon or Half Marathon, I choose the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign every time, my inspriation in my 6 year old daughter who has Muscular Dystrophy, I feel it's my duty as I helped bring this delightful young lady into the world I should help raise the money to assist in finding a cure for her disability, I may be old, unfit and falling apart but it does not stop me in my pursuence of fundraising to help finance the ongoing expence of finding a cure for todays future.

Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity and make sure Gift Aid is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer. So it’s the most efficient way to donate

http://www.justgiving.com/Peter-Lewis-WhatSpeedLimit

:beerjug:

Last edited:
donation gone in :thumb2 i did the north run last year and know how hard it can be raising money. not doing it this year as i will be doing the local half marathon in warrington. i could walk to the start and call in home for a brew on the way round :D

good luck.

Back
Top Bottom