Open invitation rideout to Santa Pod - 11 September 2010

Greg Masters

'Don't mess with me' Member
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Stung by criticism that I do little for the site, I thought that I'd better organise something.

So here it is, an open invitation rideout to Santa Pod on Saturday 11 September 2010 for qualifying day of the FIA/UEM European Finals. The finals themselves are on the Sunday, but there should be more track action on Saturday. If you buy a multiday ticket, camping is free. Internet tickets are available through the link.

Pod2.jpg

The RV will be at SBW in Hertford at 08.00hrs. A quick coffee and doughnut and then group ride.

Map

We'll take a scenic ride to the Pod, enjoy a day's racing and grab some dinner in a quality hostelry on the way back.

Pod1.jpg

You WILL need ear-defenders (and ear plugs!!) as these 5,000bhp cars are quite loud.

Who's in?

Greg

Sorry Greg, I'd like to come along to this (I used to live in Leighton Buzzard, and SP was a regular haunt) but I'm planning to go to the East Mids do which is the same weekend.

Have a good 'un - SP is a cracking day out :thumb2

What criticism, do it if you want not coz of peer pressure... FFS

Paul Fanum Timoldguy Duchess Greg Masters Aidan Mandy step back take a good look at yourselves and ask the question what contribution have you put into the site over the past year :thumb

In the last year, I'm afraid that the only 'open invitation' trips/events I've organised and led are:

• Tossers-in-the-Tejeda II (Andalucia)
  • November trail ride (Hertfordshire)
  • North London meeting Christmas Dinner
  • Plum Pudding Hertfordshire Trail Ride (cancelled due to snow & ice)
  • St Patrick's Green Lane Plum Pudding Revenge (Hertfordshire)
  • North London meeting trail ride evening (Hertfordshire)
  • Sheepshit-on-my-Helmet II (Llangollen)
  • the monthly North London meeting at Whitewebbs, Enfield

Clearly my foot had come off the gas and I should have done more. :rolleyes:

Greg

Which numpty suggested that you do not do anything?

Sorry, would have liked to have met up with you for this but now realise I will be away.

For anyone thinking of going, the 'Pod' is always good fun :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom