Trail Riding in Andorra/ Spain

Mr T

Hi I am planning a trip down to Andorra and Northern Spain in July .The maps show tracks variously described as pistes and chemin and distinguishes between those and footpaths .Does anyone know what you can and can't ride in thie area ?

Mr T said:
Hi I am planning a trip down to Andorra and Northern Spain in July .The maps show tracks variously described as pistes and chemin and distinguishes between those and footpaths .Does anyone know what you can and can't ride in thie area ?
pssst. dont tell everyone but there is this book with 101 off-road routes in spain isbn number 84-923373-0-3 (it is a toyota 4x4 book in spanish[but the tulips are easy] it also gives gps references) there is 4 or 5 in andorra a couple of which we did last year in my landrover the trials are really gs friendly and well signposted and we are going back on the gs soon also there are some in the picos
there is a great campsite just inside the border coming from spain cant remember what it is called but there is a river between the road and the site plus make sure your cards are at the ready cos there must be at least 50 bike shops in a few square k's all the ski shops are bike shops in the summer wish i was coming with you but we are going to garmish for a week we may hit andorra sept time..........................loz and di

Re: Re: Trail Riding in Andorra/ Spain

linelizard said:
pssst. dont tell everyone but there is this book with 101 off-road routes in spain isbn number 84-923373-0-3
just had a thought if you cant get book in time or if you want to copy mine pm me:D .............................loz

Thanks for the info , I shall try to obtain the book but will take up your kind offer if not .

Trail Riding Andorra/ Spain

Linelizard didnt have much success over the weekend with ordering the book so if your offer still holds good I would like to take you up on it .I dont seem to be able to pm you - you may be able to pm me or phone 0775 918 7500 thanks

Still there???

Hello Loz,

Are you still a member of this forum and if so do you still have the book you mention in this thread?

Thank you for your time.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom