Instrument Display

PaulXC

Reaction score
Question for you G450X owners ......

If the instrument display is set to read in MPH does the ODO odometer reading also display in miles. - Or does the ODO only display the total km's of the bike.

I looked at one of these bikes today and the speedo was set to mph but the guy was assuring me that the reading of 1834 on the ODO was in km.

He'd advertised the bike with 725 mile on the clock so in kms that would have only been 1160 so whatever it was way different to the advert,

As it showed 78 hours and there was no service history evidence with the bike I walked away.

Cheers

Paul

Question for you G450X owners ......

If the instrument display is set to read in MPH does the ODO odometer reading also display in miles. - Or does the ODO only display the total km's of the bike.

I looked at one of these bikes today and the speedo was set to mph but the guy was assuring me that the reading of 1834 on the ODO was in km.

He'd advertised the bike with 725 mile on the clock so in kms that would have only been 1160 so whatever it was way different to the advert,

As it showed 78 hours and there was no service history evidence with the bike I walked away.

Cheers

Paul

I know you cannot equate it exactly but my last bike had 150 hrs and 3800 miles when I sold it. So you can assume that when it had done 75 hrs it had 1900 miles. So the 1834 above sounds bang on the money for how many miles its done.

I just tried it on my G450, in mph the ODO read 442, converted it to KM and it read 707. So it does change it and he was therefore bullshitting you.

I know you cannot equate it exactly but my last bike had 150 hrs and 3800 miles when I sold it. So you can assume that when it had done 75 hrs it had 1900 miles. So the 1834 above sounds bang on the money for how many miles its done.

I just tried it on my G450, in mph the ODO read 442, converted it to KM and it read 707. So it does change it and he was therefore bullshitting you.

I thought it smelt like BS - cheers for checkin it out:thumb2

Paul

I cant believe they would bullshit about that.......its HRs that are more important on a dirt bike anyway!

I would call him up and call him a **** :augie

Back
Top Bottom