Morrocco Spring 2011?

stolzy

Reaction score
Just flying a kite at the moment, but anyone interested in a Land Rover/bike trip to Morrocco in May/June next year?

I have in mind 4-6 bikes and my LR (driven by SWBO), maybe room for another passenger in the LR.

Mix of camping/hotels. Nothing hard core, but some easy trails.

Just an idea - let me know if you're interested.

Just flying a kite at the moment, but anyone interested in a Land Rover/bike trip to Morrocco in May/June next year?

I have in mind 4-6 bikes and my LR (driven by SWBO), maybe room for another passenger in the LR.

Mix of camping/hotels. Nothing hard core, but some easy trails.

Just an idea - let me know if you're interested.

Sounds good stolzy, keep me in mind.

And I could be interested too.
PS Have ridden with fuddy before and know he's good company and a good rider.
Bugger, I was hoping to restrict it to social inadequates and numptie riders to make me look better.:)

I'll keep you in the loop.

Put me on the list please.

I know Terry NW, tell you about it !

KTM 990. Could not do this year due to short time work, etc.

How you going to get a ppass Terry (dad to be)

MAlc

Put me on the list please.

I know Terry NW, tell you about it !

KTM 990. Could not do this year due to short time work, etc.

How you going to get a ppass Terry (dad to be)

MAlc

do i look like pipster and rushy;)

sign and agreed already :).. the baby will be 6 months old then:rob.

so if the space for a 1150 gsa , i'll be up for it:)

I'm new here and haven't got the bike yet.. But put me down and an idea of how long and cost so I can sell it to the wife would be good... By the way, I'm a complete arse hole so you'll know in advance...

Ok new names put on the list

I'll have an outline plan in a week or two

In the meantime I'd be pleased to have suggestions - length, duration, accommodation etc

Bugger, I was hoping to restrict it to social inadequates and numptie riders to make me look better.:)

I'll keep you in the loop.

When you put it like that how can I refusr.:D

Ok new names put on the list

I'll have an outline plan in a week or two

In the meantime I'd be pleased to have suggestions - length, duration, accommodation etc
I'm relaxed about the accommodation. I'm prepared to go with camping or hotels or both or anything in between. Similarly I'm pretty relaxed about duration as to some extent my time's my own. But 10 days seems to be about ball park. Not that helpful or maybe it is as I'm happy to go with the flow.
:beerjug:

I'm relaxed about the accommodation. I'm prepared to go with camping or hotels or both or anything in between. Similarly I'm pretty relaxed about duration as to some extent my time's my own. But 10 days seems to be about ball park. Not that helpful or maybe it is as I'm happy to go with the flow.
:beerjug:

x2 but is it worth carrying camping gear. From the ride reports ive read,
hotels are very cheap.

x2 but is it worth carrying camping gear. From the ride reports ive read,
hotels are very cheap.
And I guess not having the extra weight up high will help if we venture off road a little - which everyone seems to do in Morocco.

Trip to Morrocco

Hi
Don't know if your trip is still on but I would definately be up for this. Please get in touch if want to discuss.
regards
Bob barnett

Depending on exactly when this is (June is possibly tricky for me), and the trip duration, I am up for this :thumb

I may be interested, I'll let you know when you have some detail.

Assistance

Guys, if you're coming past the Cazorla National Park area, call in and we'll show you some trails suitable for big trail bikes. If you need accommodation or any general help or advice drop me a line.

If you want to check out the area there's loads of photos on our website;

www.touratrail.com

Back
Top Bottom