Best headset, bike to bike and to and 660??

steviegasgas

Reaction score
Hi all, would just like peeps opinions on which is the best?
My mate and I are currently using Scala, but having problems with the auto mic on staying on most of the time.
So should we go Scala 4, interphone, or the other one but cant think off its name!!
So its mainly bike to bike, occasionally me to zumo and iphone.
Look forward to your thoughts and experiences, cheers.

Me and two of my mates have been using the Scala G4 for a about 10 months now.
They work really well bike to bike, though the range is much less than what they advertise, though they are good for about 400 metres depending on terrain.
:thumb2

Could you mean the Sena.... :nenau
That seems to be the sensible buy at the moment despite others having greater range and more features (FM radio). It’s also possible to charge it while riding, I don’t think others can do this.

We have the interfone 4 and find the 10 hours active use battery life plenty for a day's riding :rolleyes: with then the option of mains charger (2 units) or from bike (1 at a time: one whilst you're in the pub, one whilst you're asleep? Or you could buy two chargers at ?£20 a pop?) for the next day.

Just my tuppence worth....

Me and two of my mates have been using the Scala G4 for a about 10 months now.
They work really well bike to bike, though the range is much less than what they advertise, though they are good for about 400 metres depending on terrain.
:thumb2

How does the vox work out for you. I have the same just for intercom, but the vox does not pick up on either of us talking immediately and we need to pretty much shout to open the channel - its fine from then until it closes (30 secs I think after last comm).

really spoils it for me, have you had any similar troubles?

charge whilst riding, mmmnn

Hi all, thanks for the replies, yes it was the sena I was thinking off.
Charging on the move could be handy.
Still dont know what to go for though!! AArgh, need it for trip in October so better get me thinking cap on!!!
That seems to be the sensible buy at the moment despite others having greater range and more features (FM radio). It’s also possible to charge it while riding, I don’t think others can do this.

Back
Top Bottom