Pogo trail ride. Wednesday 1st Sept. Starts from Chirk @ 0900hrs.

Timpo

North Wales TRF
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
OK folks, I have a day spare.:thumb2
I can lead a trail ride starting from Chirk at 0900hrs on Wednesday 1st September.
The loop will be approx 130 miles with fuel at 60 miles, where coffee and pies can also be purchased.
Trails will be moderate to difficult so this is a pogo ride only, sorry. Forestry, stone and mud is the going.
No bike will display race numbers, this is not an enduro or race. Stunt jockeys or heroes are not welcome.
I would imagine we return to the RV at 1700hrs, without incidents..... nobody gets left behind. Please carry kit to repair punctures should you collect one.

If you fancy attending, please postt your name to this thread and what bike you will be bringing.

Regards.

Timpo.

Riders (8 max):-
RickA 570Berg
Timpo DRZ400E

I think Big Al wants to come, he's sorting his bike today, I'll let you know this evening.

I've been preparing my Berg for a trip in Spain so am bikeless:comfort...I told Ange how sorry I was to miss this ride and catch up with Rick....the seed was laid:green gri....it didn't take long for her to sugggest I used her TTR250...result! See you there:clap

Wed. Ride

Looks like it's just the A Team! :D

No other takers?

Should be a good day out.

Cheers, Rick.

Timpo, Al won't be there as his bikes not sorted to as Rick, SkyGod and Knobby said, it's the 'A' team:p

Just hope I can keep up on the TTR:D

Back
Top Bottom