Amyone tried a cee bailey screen?

no experience with cee b screen. I had a givi on a 1200rt about 4 years ago was better than standard one. JJH

the screen brackets broke.

This is something I see now and again on the american forums, I've never made the connection before but maybe the arms are a bit marginal with a bigger screen

Cee Bailey

! have a 3+3 CB screen on my RT and love it. In warm weather it is low enough to keep cool and when it gets cold or wet up it goes. So much protection I have visor up a notch most of the year. It needs careful cleaning and then polishing with Plexus. I give mine a couple of coats letting it dry and then polish in between coats.

Chrisvh

I have a Z technik V Screen

I have a Z technik V Screen on mine. Superb!

they come on 2 sizes, & I have the smaller one.

I do not know what size of person the larger one is made for, but I have never met someone large enough to need one 75mm taller than the one I have.

Very quiet, no buffetting at all.

proably too warm for South of Spain/Italy in High Summer, but Ideal in Ireland all year round.

Myke

first impressions after fitting it at the weekend. Very noisy in the lower half of its movement, serenely quiet in the upper half.

It seems that there isn't a perfect screen that is quiet throughout its travel. Looks like I'll be keeping the BMW screen for the summer and the CeeBaileys for the winter.

Back
Top Bottom