oi oi OH

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Get on a FERRY to VANCOVER ISLAND go far North to TAFEINO/ YOUCOLLET

Small fishing town, get in a small CESNER sea plain and fly over the North Island, all the logs washed down river look like match sticks

I worked there in 1983 in November in a small Bakery there

Theres a SWISS looking Wooden Hotel on the road up there, first child concived in room number 12, in 1987

..............ahhh yes.......something I have to look forward to with old age.....nostalgia!"
Bet if you go back Steve it's not as good as when you were a lad!

P.S. Maybe they were matchsticks in the gutter after a few bevvies.....but time has expanded the imagination and twisted reality???

BAKERMAN said:
Have they forgiven you yet?
Theres a SWISS looking Wooden Hotel on the road up there, first child concived in room number 12, in 1987
Brings back fond mammaries no doubt? :eyebrow

Our first child was conceived in a small motel in Braunschweig, Germany just after a trip to Berlin.

Can't say I am big fan of Canada or things Canadia (except for the Maple Leaf bar in Covent Garden) but I would like to see Vancouver.

Mike

......worked on cruise ship that went to Vancouver......did you know they have a large STEAM driven clock [about 18' high] in the shopping area called Gastown[?]

BAKERMAN said:
Get on a FERRY to VANCOVER ISLAND go far North to TAFEINO/ YOUCOLLET

Small fishing town, get in a small CESNER sea plain and fly over the North Island, all the logs washed down river look like match sticks

He's lost it......keep em coming Mr Bakes:hapybnce:

I was in Tofino a few years back - thought the bread was a bit off...:rolleyes:

How the hell............

How the hell do you lot all know exactly when your children were conceived??

You must only be getting it once or twice a month!!! You poor married sods!

Also brings to mind the joke about the husband who asks his wife to tell him when she has an orgasm 'cos he cant tell -

" I would" she replies " but you're never there!"

:D

i got pregnant with jim when i had my leg in plaster...so i think i'm bound to remember......
no idea with Will...i must have been pissed......

Back
Top Bottom