Top box Back rest part numbers

Some one must know where to get these backrests
1200backrest02.jpg
[/IMG]

For R 1200 GS:

Backrest bolster for top box, mounting kit: 71 60 7 688 877.

Price in UK: GBP 45.00 including value added tax.

HTH

Chrysostom

Chrysostom said:
For R 1200 GS:

HTH

Chrysostom

Thanks

BMW New Zealand could not find the parts.

Chrysostom said:
For R 1200 GS:

HTH

Chrysostom

Chrysostom who's part is this BMW, Wunderlich, or what? Many thanks in anticipation

Ken

It's a BMW Part........available from a dealer near, if you're lucky:D

CC

:cool:

coolcarbon said:
It's a BMW Part........available from a dealer near, if you're lucky:D

CC

:cool:

Yup, BMW. I got the number from their January 2004 R series equipment brochure (part no. 411 200 521 for the UK) so if it's wrong, don't shoot the messenger.

Chryso

Hi, my dealer is adament this is not a BMW part, they cannot find this part number on their computer. They have looked on all their CD's including August 2004. Can anyone please verify that this part number is correct and it is DEFINITELY a BMW part ? Any advice that could assist my dealer to find this part would be greatly appreciated.
thank you
Kevin

Genuine BMW Part

Just physically checked my own backrest & the previously quoted BMW part number is correct.

If your dealer cannot find it on his parts ordering system it may be because the part is not available in your market.

My suggestion would be either (a) try another dealer or (b) get someone in the UK/Europe to send you the part

Cheers

Dutch

thnx for the quick reply Dutch, apparently our Head Office in Johannesburg contacted Germany but were also told it was not available. Is there any chance I could wire you some money and you would be able to obtain this part and post it to me ? You look like a trustworthy guy :) Send me an e-mail if this would be possible, kevin@tiscali.co.za

I've just checked my Invoice and it is shown as

Part No.

C71.60.7.688.877

Description

B/rest Pad

CandyMan_ZA said:
thnx for the quick reply Dutch, apparently our Head Office in Johannesburg contacted Germany but were also told it was not available. Is there any chance I could wire you some money and you would be able to obtain this part and post it to me ? You look like a trustworthy guy :) Send me an e-mail if this would be possible, kevin@tiscali.co.za

E-Mail sent...............

Cheers

Dutch

Hi there...did you get your backrest for the topbox?
I live in Sweden and would like to get my hands on one too...is it possible? Can someone help me with this?

*HOPE SO*

Back
Top Bottom