Top man- had a smile on his face all day

Steptoe

What a waste.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
what a man-- i'm sure everybody agrees he made it a great weekend, one to remember. And everyone else who make the club what it is .

Attachments

• imag0015.jpg
    imag0015.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 331
- he was everywhere .

Attachments

• imag0023.jpg
    imag0023.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 330
leave the last word to the real star ---- the HOG .

Attachments

• imag0048.jpg
    imag0048.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 312
-- Mr Baker --

Attachments

• imag0047.jpg
    imag0047.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 307
Real Gent

Steve,

thanks for organising a top weekend. Thanks also for the tour of the bakery and arranging fitting of my tyres. Thats another pint you have "in" at Princetown.

He may be Tosser but he is also a Bloody Good Host, well done Steve.

I had a great time and I think we were all well looked after.

It was great to see people I already knew again, and to meet people that I didn’t.

The best thing about these do’s is that you come home from them longing for the next one.

Long Live UKGS’ers

The family judge all enjoyed themselves and are keen to go again, and thank all those involved in making it the success it undoubtedly was.

I left Chez Burbidge at around four in the afternoon having restored their broadband connection so they can read all the nice things people are saying about the event.

Later that evening I'm at home and little Miss Judge and I are looking at the pictures of the event and now her reading is coming on in leaps and bounds I was treated to (yep you know what's coming...)

"Bakerman is a Tosser;
Bakerman is a Tosser;
Bakerman is a Tosser;
Bakerman is a Tosser;
Bakerman is a Tosser;
Bakerman is a Tosser"

Now she is Mr Burbidge's number 1 fan so she thinks this is a nic thing to say and over dinner a discussion ensued over the use of the word tosser in her vocabulary and how it may not go down well at School or with the Grandparents etc...

Now Zoe is really confused...

"but Bakerman is really nice and these are his friends so why do they call him a naughty name?"

(ermmmmmm...) well, because they are playfully teasing him...

"oh in that case maybe they mean Bakerman is a TEASER"

so if you are in the company of little Miss Zoe please help her enforce the idea that Bakerman is indeed a TEASER and not anything else

Guess who is this evening laminating Zoe's very own Bakerman is a Teaser sign :rolleyes: :D

Cheers

Beckie thank you for dinner on Friday, and for your support this weekend, Steve cheers mate another good one, what a band !!!!!

To all who turned up and made it work, see you all at Princetown.... (Or next weekend at Kelso).........

Dave & Val
Plymouth

Back
Top Bottom