spark plugs for 1100GS

Steptoe

What a waste.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Now got them in -- NGK to fit 1100GS's , £2:25 each - hows that for good price.

:)

Steptoe, that link to your shop doesn't work. Or is it member only? I get choices on the intro page, but when I click I get a fault page.

The Link.

It works fine, got in first time no problem.

Years....I do mean years....1979 to be exact....ago I was an NGK Wholesaler and from your price the bloody things are still probably made for the same cost!

We used to sell them to the trade for about 95 pence each.....oh bugger did I say that. But then if you bought more than 50 the price fell to something like 75 pence.....tis only the profit that makes them expensive......Steptoes are the right price!

I just tried the link too, no way in:confused:

It says forbiden, check file permissions:confused:

Oh well, back top Motorworks I s'pose

Neil, I have posted before about not being able to get further into your website than the first page. Can I ask why does it say:
www.gsshop.co.uk as a footnote on your posts, while saying this:
www.gs-shop.com on the front page of your website?

Still can't get in. It's not some sort of secret website for masonic gs riders, is it?;)

PM me if you want something.

or click on the "contact me " box on the website .

me too...

Steptoe - your yard is locked

only the first page comes up with missing picture icons in both Safari and Explorer.

It's like any locked door; once you can't open it, you want to know what's on t'other side. Excellent marketing plan. I think.

Now only selling the 3 electrode plug, as good as a brisk, with longer life, and only £4 each .

Back
Top Bottom