having a laugh

MATKAT

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
if you think i'm posting my faVE roads here..............just like all those sports bike rideers, ha ha .............. I know some good roads, green lanes and single track and I aint posting 'em here..........and now I have an 80 GS..monoshock
:beer: I can have some awesome rides.................and days out...............Dood'

Could I suggest that you are not displaying the spirit of altruism that we have come to expect from members of this forum?

Can we start a "bring back the slash" campaign?

It'd be a relief to have a slash again.

I've slashed on a cactus, no my most judicious move. :(

Attachments

• screenshot002.jpg
    screenshot002.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 479
Waiting for someone to say.............

"It's OK, it's only a little prick"......are we?

i am not worthy

Para' you are of course right, and now I always slash inh the right place.
It is of course a misnomour to breathe 80G/S and 80Gs para/tele whatever it is/pile the weight on/combine harvester type of machine sounding like a well sorted sewing machine:beer:
However, anything on 2 wheels is better than 4.as even a brief encvounter with a Harley confirms (now you all know i'm challenged)
As the now not so proud owner of a 1300STX Honda just 4 months old and now nearly redundant, the grin factor on the customized VFR is upstaged by the all round excitement generated by my fast being upgraded/modified 80G/S..............oh anyone want to buy a Honda Pan.......................:beerjug:
Dood'
ps.this is a great site and wish i'd found it sooner.youy will probably all regret I did eventually:D

Back
Top Bottom