PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Polos and Stickers

trevmcdev8
23-10-10, 13:16
By special request we have a exclusive polo shirt and sticker design for the weekend. It is based around the camping aspect of the weekend, with the Malvern Hills in the background, and of course our beloved roundel squeezed in there too ;)

The polos are gonna be sky blue this time and will be the usual 'blue max' brand which most folk know by now are a quality polo and will wash and wear really well :clap:clap:clap

There will of course be exclusive stickers to match which can also be picked up from Lloyds Website (http://www.dakardecals.co.uk/index.php) and they will be up there shortly :thumb2

The intention is that anyone who orders the polos/stickers before Wednesday 3rd November can pick them up at the event. Anyone after that date will get their polo delivered to their home address.

I'll post again when the polos/stickers are up on the site (http://www.dakardecals.co.uk/index.php) in the meantime here's a wee taster of what the finished article will look like :thumb2

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l69/teddy_chalfont/WWW3.jpg

Names can be embroidered on the other breast, just let me know when ordering :thumb

Mr K
23-10-10, 13:39
Uh-oh!

I'll have to wait for pay day though.

:blast

STUBBS
23-10-10, 14:44
pay day soon :thumb

Toad
23-10-10, 16:54
Ordered and paid for:thumb2

Buz
23-10-10, 17:19

+1 :thumb

Mr K
23-10-10, 17:20
pay day soon :thumb

Usual suspects.

:D

Buz
23-10-10, 17:27
Usual suspects.

Be good to meet everyone :thumb2 and seeing it's so close to home how could I say no :D

SamD
24-10-10, 07:56

Tarka
24-10-10, 11:05
I`d buy a tee shirt if you can do them but I don`t wear polo shirts.

mr badger
24-10-10, 17:14
Great logo.

Mr K
24-10-10, 17:15

I'd hate to clash..

:kissy2

markg0vbr
26-10-10, 00:25
if i order one will the nice lady on your sight banner deliver it pllllllllease:toungincheek

Paddy Dakar
26-10-10, 11:49
if i order one will the nice lady on your sight banner deliver it pllllllllease:toungincheek

As it says in the small print, I can't guarantee Lisa will handle your package!!:toungincheek

trevmcdev8
26-10-10, 22:03

No probs, I can source a good quality t-shirt that will do your job if you prefer??

Morticia
26-10-10, 22:25
Size question please......is a size 10 a size 10 or does it come up loose fitting or tight fitting please.....and are the ladies sizes shaped or standard shape.

Thanks
Morticia:beerjug:

trevmcdev8
26-10-10, 23:46
Size question please......is a size 10 a size 10 or does it come up loose fitting or tight fitting please.....and are the ladies sizes shaped or standard shape.

Thanks

Not exactly sure of the fit (maybe one of the laydeez who already has one will clarify) but as far as i know the size 10 is a size 10. The ladies polo has a slightly more 'shaped' cut, it is described as 'gently waisted' but as i understand it they are not tight fitting.

Morticia
27-10-10, 05:27
Thats fine, thanks for the update:thumb

I will get my order sorted.

Spear Ruler
27-10-10, 08:30

Thanks

Hi Morticia

I have two of Trev's size tens and the fit is perfect for ladies.

Geraldine

Tarka
27-10-10, 11:24
No probs, I can source a good quality t-shirt that will do your job if you prefer??

Cheers. :thumb2

If you`re sourcing as opposed to already having stock,I`d prefer black rather than baby blue.

If you can,I`ll have two black tee shirts to suit 42"-44" chest please.

trevmcdev8
27-10-10, 13:17
Hi Morticia

Geraldine

Cheers Geraldine, thats great!!

Cheers. :thumb2

If you`re sourcing as opposed to already having stock,I`d prefer black rather than baby blue.

If you can,I`ll have two black tee shirts to suit 42"-44" chest please.

Sky blue not manly enough ;) no probs. If you order through Lloyds Site (http://www.dakardecals.co.uk/index.php) i'll sort it from there :thumb2 just choose 'size large' and i'll do the rest.

Morticia
27-10-10, 16:18
Hi Morticia

Geraldine

Many thanks Geraldine,

Luci :beerjug:

Mr K
29-10-10, 17:29
It'll be payday then!

:thumb2

Buz
29-10-10, 17:33
It'll be payday then!

Usual suspects.

:beerjug:

Paddy Dakar
29-10-10, 18:49
It'll be payday then!

Gotcha chris:thumb2

trevmcdev8
30-10-10, 14:26
Just a quick bumpage folks.

Last day of ordering, for delivery at the weekend, is Tuesday of this week (2nd Nov). That gives me a chance to get the polos over to you for the weekender :thumb2

Polos and Stickers (http://www.dakardecals.co.uk/index.php) can still be ordered after that date for delivery to your home address, no problem.

Mr K
30-10-10, 14:28
I was going to ask where the feck the roundel is....but I spotted it now.

:blast

trevmcdev8
31-10-10, 15:58
oh dear me :comfort

;)

Paddy Dakar
02-11-10, 15:41
Hi Folks,

There are 8 orders in for stickers, I'll be putting them on possibly Thursday.

I won't be there myself so there won't be any available on the weekend, so if anybody else would like some pop on here
http://www.dakardecals.com, cheers!

Hope ye have a great weekend!:beer:

Paddy:thumb2

abrasion
02-11-10, 18:58
Order placed :thumb

Tarka
02-11-10, 19:29
It`s done my head in trying to order a couple of black tee shirts via an ordering system for baby blue polo shirts,despite the PM I received.

Order...details...fecking basket...change fecking details...back...order....fecking details...bastard basket....

Bollox to it...can`t be arsed now....I never was an Internet Shopper anyway.

Back to the Asbach..........:beer:

Paddy Dakar
02-11-10, 19:44
It`s done my head in trying to order a couple of black tee shirts via an ordering system for baby blue polo shirts,despite the PM I received.

Order...details...fecking basket...change fecking details...back...order....fecking details...bastard basket....

I'm aware of what you require Tarka, all you need to do is buy the "Weekend Polo Shirt" product, pay for it and myself and Trev will do the rest, you will receive your T-Shirt in the colour you want!

or if it is easier, PM me your email address and I'll send you a paypal request!

Buz
02-11-10, 20:13

I'm aware of what you require Tarka, all you need to do is buy the "Weekend Polo Shirt" product, pay for it and myself and Trev will do the rest, you will receive your T-Shirt in the colour you want!

or if it is easier, PM me your email address and I'll send you a paypal request!

There's always one :blast

Hey Paddy, a tenner in the Charity box if you print a hi vis one for Tarka :augie

:hide

trevmcdev8
02-11-10, 20:18

Sorry it was too much for you to cope with, even the sky blue part seems to have proved tough. Never mind :comfort

Heaven forbid you would fall into this category
incapable/too fecking clueless or piss idle to look after themselves or make decisions for themselves ?;)

Have a great weekend :thumb2

Paddy Dakar
02-11-10, 20:36
I could do a xmas special!

Tarka
02-11-10, 20:44
Sorry it was too much for you to cope with, even the sky blue part seems to have proved tough. Never mind :comfort

Heaven forbid you would fall into this category ;)

Have a great weekend :thumb2

My impression was that we placed an request order then got and paid for our stuff on site.
I did find the procedure clunky and gave up on it,but I don`t do Internet shopping where you`ve got to put all sorts of details on a web form,including card payment details.
I`m not comfy with doing it..not happy with the security of doing so.

So,the procedure doesn`t sit well with me,but thanks for your and Paddy`s replies and offers of assistance :beerjug:

Oh...nice trawling and part quoting of my posts....:augie

And thanks for the wishes for having a great weekend....I will.

I`ll also be easy to spot....I won`t be in a Welland polo shirt or tee shirt. :D

Tarka
02-11-10, 20:45
I could do a xmas special!

That`s the bonfire material sorted then. :augie

Mr K
02-11-10, 20:54
I`ll also be easy to spot....I won`t be in a Welland polo shirt or tee shirt. :D

Praise the Lord! We won't clash.

By the way - Internet buying :rtfm

:proff

Buz
02-11-10, 20:56
Praise the Lord! We won't clash.

By the way - Internet buying :rtfm

:proff

Probably been hitting the Lambrini :augie

Toad
02-11-10, 21:03
There are a few basics anyone should understand if they're going to be let on to the Internet on they're own!

STUBBS
02-11-10, 23:32
pay day this friday any left:nenau

trevmcdev8
02-11-10, 23:40
pay day this friday any left:nenau

No probs, just order on friday and i'll send it to your home address for you :thumb2