Heated Gel Seats from £150

oldrascal

Reaction score
I have just come across this company based not too far from the Channel ports: http://www.topsellerie.com/@EN-FR/B...ol-tank-covers-tank-bags-motorbike_2_420.html. They offer a range of made-to-measure saddles in any number of combinations of seat, seat panels, stitching colours.

2195.jpg

What's more, they make the saddle in standard or long length and also in standard or low setting. The seats can also be fitted with gel either for the rider alone or rider and passenger and the same goes for seat heating.

Dependent upon specs, the prices range from about £150 to £350 which seems bloody cheap to me :eek: compared with Sergeant for example. Admittedly, these prices are on an exchange basis for your standard seats but still........:bow. So has anybody any experience of this company's products? I intend to ride over next week as they always have some stock and I want to try the saddle out.

Hmmmm, maybe a themed ride-out is taking shape here - saddle buying/gastro tour :augie. Anybody else want to try a new saddle?

Back
Top Bottom