My New XTZ750 :D

dibdob69

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
After a bit of searching i found this :D

IMG_1508.jpg

IMG_1505.jpg

IMG_1503.jpg

I was after the blue, white and yellow one but when i saw this i changed my mind :D

That was the original scheme you were after wasn`t it ??
Perhaps the best one,too....but yours looks well as it is.:thumb2

Good find...I`ve always liked them...never had one though.

Sorry chap what are blue spot calipers :augie

The calipers fitted to later Yamaha sport bikes in particular...with blue pucks over the pistons.

I did say AFAIK, but if you know better, please feel free to divulge your information and explode another urban myth.........:type

I'd suggest that anyone wanting to know should trawl through the Super Tenere Owners forum as I have:thumb

Why be so superior ?

I'd suggest that anyone wanting to know should trawl through the Super Tenere Owners forum as I have:thumb

I'd suggest that it'd be nicer just to help out others and be done with it. :rolleyes: If someone makes a mistake, better get it sorted as quick as possible.

I'm happy enough to admit any duff info as I wouldn't want someone heading down the wrong path. But I don't need to be a cnut about it. :comfort

Perhaps you could remind me who's seeking info about XTZ brakes:confused: and you're right, there's really is no need for you to be a cnut:thumb

Perhaps you could remind me who's seeking info about XTZ brakes:confused: and you're right, there's really is no need for you to be a cnut:thumb

I'd suggest the only only cnutish comment on this thread was this one:

Why the need to be so superior Tim? It's a bit like "I know something you don't know, ner ner ner" which I last heard in the school playground :confused: Just an observation.

And, no, I don't care about XTZ brakes.

(Nice bike by the way) :thumb

I'd suggest the only only cnutish comment on this thread was this one:

Why the need to be so superior Tim? It's a bit like "I know something you don't know, ner ner ner" which I last heard in the school playground :confused: Just an observation.

And, no, I don't care about XTZ brakes.

(Nice bike by the way) :thumb

Firstly, no one asked about the brakes and I just pointed out it wasn't quite as simple as suggested.

Now I'm no expert at all on XTZ brake improvement but after trawling the threads did learn what was involved.
To divulge that info accurately here would mean me trawling it again so as not to give any duff info so provided a link to the correct forum.

You're right about the school ground mentality considering how much info some of us have provided on here, no wonder the likes of Steptoe get pissed off with it at times.
It's nowt to do with being 'superior':rolleyes:

Great here innit:augie, just back from a days trail riding so back on track and here's 'the' nice Tenere:thumb

Attachments

• StPeterhanselvonv.jpg
    StPeterhanselvonv.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 642
Now I'm no expert at all on XTZ brake improvement but after trawling the threads did learn what was involved.
To divulge that info accurately here would mean me trawling it again so as not to give any duff info so provided a link to the correct forum.

And if you'd said that originally it wouldn't have appeared you were being superior :blast

......:)

Attachments

• XTZ-det (Small).gif
    XTZ-det (Small).gif
    120.2 KB · Views: 120

It's all about context, i.e. the post that you replied to (and quoted). To me it looked as though you were acting superior, in your mind you weren't and that's that. Merely an observation as to why the person you quoted might have been a bit pissed off with your reply, nothing more. :nenau

I am sure you provide plenty of useful information Tim, as do most people when they can, and I am not in any way suggesting that you don't :thumb

Back
Top Bottom