Stella Alpine Rally 2011

Udders

A Needy Twat
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anybody else going? :nenau So far me and my mate from work are definately up for it. :thumb2 Maybe a couple of his buddies will be tagging along too.

I'm thinking of catching a ferry on the night of the 6th and returning on the 12th July and staying overnight en route on the Thursday and Monday night while camping on Friday and Saturday and possibly Sunday.

I`ll be there this year....:thumb2

I`ve done it four or five times but not been for two or three years...not since they 'regraded' the track.

I`m Uralling it with Glambabe,and Moses is coming on his Ural too.

Should be a giggle. :D

Gasboy....no snorting my TVR this time,eh ?? :rob :augie

I`ll be there this year....:thumb2

I`ve done it four or five times but not been for two or three years...not since they 'regraded' the track.

I`m Uralling it with Glambabe,and Moses is coming on his Ural too.

Should be a giggle. :D

Gasboy....no snorting my TVR this time,eh ?? :rob :augie

Jeeeeeez - getting far to old to be doing that anymore :rob

Just booked my ticket on the shuttle for this little outing! :bounce1:clap
Can't wait! :D

Dont forget Garmisch the weekend before and the FIM rally during the week.

Thats what me and me bro are doing !

thinking of it...

Hi, planning my first foreign trip for many years on my new F800GS. I've always fancied doing the Stella since I read about it in Bike magazine back in the early eighties. Any tips for a newbie? What is the camping like there? Where is the best place to stay?
It'll be the secon weekend of my trip. Planning Spa Classic weekend before, then down through Germany to Munich and the BM museum, then over to Stelvio, and down to Bardonnechia. Do the Stella, the Iseran, agnel and bonette and then a couple of days in Nice before back in one, if my backside and the saddle have made friends!
Haven't taken a bike to south of France since 1984! That was my old R80/7.

yup - we are doing Spa as well.

my little Nephew is coming also on his Bandit

(not told him about the off road bit yet:augie)

Back
Top Bottom