Banham Weekend 2011, May 27 to 30

Monty

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I am jointly organising this event for the BMW Club along with fellow Tosser Mark (gsjockey), and as with previous years it would be great to see some Tossers there. :thumb

The rally field at the Applewood site at Banham is large, well maintained and has decent facilities. We have the usual off-road groups having a play on some green lanes, and both pogos and larger machines will be welcome. We will also have a road ride for those who prefer a nice bimble with a spot of lunch and a suitably pleasant afternoon tea stop.

Saturday night is party night at the large function room at the camp site, complete with a live band... and not just any old band either. We have The Someones featuring our very own Rich (argee), making this a real Tosser affair. If you like great food, beer and some mighty fine live music it should be a corking night.
:hogroast

Due to having to organise the buffet for Saturday and the catering for the rest of the weekend, this weekend is pre-booking only. I have attached the event flyer and the booking form for you chaps, and the numbers will be limited to 150 for this bank holiday extravaganza. :beer:

It would be good to see you there. If you are not a BMW Club member, when you send your form to Mark please mark it with "Tosser" just so we know how many folks from here are coming along. You are all welcome.

Cheers all,

Matt :thumb

Attachments

• Banham Booking 2011.pdf
    44.9 KB · Views: 105
  • Banham Flyer.pdf
    113.4 KB · Views: 137
Hope to make it along again in 2011......................a crackingly superb event:clap

Bookings coming in for this one, and should be a mighty fine weekend. :thumb

Nice to see this popular event returning to the Spring Bank Holiday, for those that dont know this is an annual event and last year attracted 90 attendes, the numbers are increasing year on year because its good :D, So dont miss out :thumb2

To see what it's all about, Linky to last years do;

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229937

Hi all,

Currently we have over 30 booked and paid for this one, and anticipating over 100. It would be great to see a few more Tossers there. If you want to bring a pogo for the mild off-roading no problem, and camper vans etc are also welcome. :thumb

Drop me a line or grab the booking form. :beer:

Matt

Seeing as we are so close it'd be rude not to put an in appearance again! May even do one of the ride-outs this year. :thumb

Have it in my diary. Will be able to commit to booking in the next week or two hopefully.
:aidan

Cheers dude. I look forward to seeing you there.

Wives / partners are also always very welcome and they appreciate the decent facilities. :thumb

Hi folks,

Over 70 people booked in for this now, with more on the way. Just a quick reminder that if you want to book meals with our caterers we need your form and payment by next Monday, so they need to be posted in the next couple of days.

If you want to cater for yourself we would still appreciate you booking in if possible so we know who to expect. The field is large and in great condition, so no need for tents packed in like sardines with ropes crossing and plenty of space for a quiet time if that is your thing. Facilities are great, local pub serves seriously strong cider :drool... and the party on Saturday should be excellent too. :thumb2

Cheers,

Matt

Is popping by during the weekend or on saturday evening for a couple of hours permitted as its not that far from me but i would appear to be working so couldnt make the whole weekend and wouldnt be staying :augie

Back
Top Bottom