KLR250

MarkShelley

Very similar to Paolo Maldini
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad348/7qqqqqqq/KLR250/002.jpg

I bought this bike on this website. I won a second rolling chasis on ebay for £102 which had some excellent wheels with knobblies so I now have on and off road wheels. I also took the mudguard/number plate holder of the other bike so I will have a number plate light for extra safety on these misty mornings.I am selling off all the other bits from the rolling chassis. The frame has already sold for £25. If I am lucky I could end up with the wheels costing me nothing at all! Result.
The bike did not run when I got it as the exhaust valve adjusters had no clearance whatsoever, but once they were adjusted she fired up literally first kick. I have given it a complete service and she runs very sweetly indeed. I expected it to be really sluggish but I am quite impressed with it so far.
Just after the pic was taken I went exploring some local green lanes which start about 200m from my front door. There was no mud of course as everything is frozen solid, but the hard ruts were interesting. A lot of fun for very little outlay.:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom