My New Toy

SamD

Reaction score
Bought yesterday, picking up next week :D :D :D :D

It's an ex-KTM show bike. Registered last March, and it has 300 miles on it. Got a VERY good deal. Can't wait to get out on it :JB

1143278553_r8UYN-L.jpg

1143279241_8x6Bv-L.jpg

They pay you too much Sam :D

Nice looking bike, decided against a Ural then :nenau

Yes, very good bikes. I have riden with several people using this model, and i am very impressed with the bikes.:thumb2

Yes, very good bikes. I have riden with several people using this model, and i am very impressed with the bikes.:thumb2

I hope it gives me what I need, which is a bike I can ride a fairly significant distance on the road to get to some decent trails, ride off road all day and ride home at the end.

Due to where I live, there is always a degree of compromise required, but reviews and a test ride yesterday seem to indicate that this bike will do both jobs happily :)

I nearly bought that bike but went for 530 exc instead even though the servicing worries me a bit.

Have you got it yet ?

I keep playing with the idea of getting rid of my 950Se and my g450x and replacing with one of these, keen to hear how you are getting on with it

I keep playing with the idea of getting rid of my 950Se and my g450x and replacing with one of these, keen to hear how you are getting on with it

Yup got it at the weekend. Very very pleased with it so far. Still on trail tyres (knobblies on their way!) so a little skittish on wet slick mud. Very impressed with it's road abilities as well. You're welcome to a ride at the weekend :thumb

Very nice nice bike Sam.
I took a look at one and test rode the SM (no E available for test) before getting the XC. At the time I could only get a new 690E and the dealer wanted £1500 more than a new SM which kinda pissed me off . XC was quite a bit more affordable.

Not missing the 800 then?:thumb

Very nice nice bike Sam.
I took a look at one and test rode the SM (no E available for test) before getting the XC. At the time I could only get a new 690E and the dealer wanted £1500 more than a new SM which kinda pissed me off . XC was quite a bit more affordable.

Not missing the 800 then?:thumb

Nope not at all. The 12 does me well for long distance stuff, and the 690 should give me my offroad fix :D

Yup got it at the weekend. Very very pleased with it so far. Still on trail tyres (knobblies on their way!) so a little skittish on wet slick mud. Very impressed with it's road abilities as well. You're welcome to a ride at the weekend :thumb

Cool hopefully see you Saturday

They're a top bunch at Premier Bikes Didcot :thumb

I would agree, very nice people to do business with!

Picked myself up a nice little toy at the weekend!!

Attachments

• IMG_0309.jpg
    IMG_0309.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 155

Back
Top Bottom