Looking to rent a bike

Greenlandguy

Reaction score
Hi, I'm from the NW. of the US and ride a R100GS. I will be in the midlands of the UK at the end of February and I would like to get a bike and meet up with some riders and do a little riding. Any advice ? Where to rent that won't cost too much. Thanks.

Welcome to the site.

A quick Google found this: http://www.clarksbmwbikes.co.uk/current-offers/own.html?id=4399 but it is eye-wateringly expensive!

My advice would be to choose a few towns/cities in the area you are visiting and Google those followed by "motorcycle hire", unless anyone here can recommend a rental company. Motorcycle rental is not very common in the UK.

HTH
Glynn

Hi and welcome Greenlandguy.

I'm in the Midlands, ride a R100GS and may be in a position to lend you a bike subject to insurance and all that kid of stuff. If you subscribe (see top left of page) you can PM me your details and if you're interested we can take it from there.

Nick

bike swap ?

just an idea a bit like wife swap but its bike swapping, you yankees come over here and us dudes go over there, simples.... ther must be someone intrested in doing this:nenau

Back
Top Bottom