LADIES ON TOUR

Deleted Member Mtn

Well...
9 Ladies turned up for the first National GS club Ladies Weekend

The delegates were

Mrs Gecko (Anne)
Little Miss Gecko (Steph..who's about 6 feet tall)
Annie
Lucy
Georgia
Gilly B
Mrs Whatton (Liz with the patio frogs)
Tessa (Kawasaki ZZR rider....but owns a pub)
oh... and Me.....

Much Vodka and ..other stuff was consumed and hopefully everybody enjoyed themselves.....
just hope the pics of me half naked in a hammock with a glass in one hand and a Rolly in the other at 2.am didn't come out......

great to see you all ..and i hope you all had a good time

mrs Gecko & 'little' miss Gecko had a really fun time by the way :wave
The vodka and other stuff was great :thumb ...me and Annie finished the Jenever bottle for you (you know... for the photo ;) )
so... when & where is the next one gonna be :boozer

The photos will be here soon, just havn't been home yet to download them so watch this space.

Matron, thanks for a great weekend, I had a wonderful time, the company was excellent, lets all do it again soon.

Lucy xx :beerjug:

Lucy said:
The photos will be here soon,

ok lucy..but not the one with the rampant rabbit and the cocktail sausages.......

Matron said:
ok lucy..but not the one with the rampant rabbit and the cocktail sausages.......

Oh Lordy!!!!

PS did you lot know they've superceded Rampant rabbit with version II???

Seriously....check it out.....;) ;)

Fanum said:
Oh Lordy!!!!

PS did you lot know they've superceded Rampant rabbit with version II???

Seriously....check it out.....;) ;)

we know.....test results published in time for Princetown.....

Not more gizmo's on it surely?, I'm fed up of having to scrape my missus off the ceiling every time she uses hers. Still, she still can't drive it as well as I can though!!!!!:D :D :D

;)

No...doesn't appear to be too much different TBH...but the buttons look easier to find the right effect at the right moment.....if ya know what I mean ;)

(click......*double loud buzz*...'no...stop!! too much!!!'.......click...*soft buzz*);) ;)

:D

Sorry but the Rampant Rabbit Photos don't appear to have come out very well, so you will have to make do with these instead.
:D

bikes.jpg

getready.jpg

pub.jpg

fish.jpg

dogdog.jpg

hamuc.jpg

ROFL........you bleedin lush!!!!!

hamuc.jpg

FFS......half a shandy and she's anyone's!!!!

:D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom