1st one for 2011

Possu

Reaction score
I suggest The Chequers, Berrick Salome on Wednesday 27th January. Hopefully the two courses for £8.00 or so will still be available. :D

Wednesday

I wont make it but plan to be at TRF on Thursday.
I invited a guy called butterfly gs to come and meet you all though, wants some people to ride with in Henley/Reading area. Be nice.
I'll post some pics of my newest SP soon, more ratty than the last one!

Marvellous, except that Wednesday 27th January is a Thursday. And I'm only going to the Chequers if they have heating. And food and beer.

I can do do Thursday 27th but not Wednesday 27th:)

I wont make it but plan to be at TRF on Thursday.
I invited a guy called butterfly gs to come and meet you all though, wants some people to ride with in Henley/Reading area. Be nice.
I'll post some pics of my newest SP soon, more ratty than the last one!

That'll be Thursday 20th.

I suggest The Chequers, Berrick Salome on Wednesday 27th January. Hopefully the two courses for £8.00 or so will still be available. :D

I expect Steve is using a 2010 calendar that he got cheap in a sale:comfort

I keep getting my weeks mixed up, so 20th for trf and the following wed for pub, got it. Should be able to do both. Thanks for the steer.

Have I stumbled onto some kind of OAP website?

I will try to make the TRF this week. Cant make GSer this month on either the 26th or 27th as working in Bradford.

Next time then.

Martin is confusing me. :confused:

Yes I know easily confused at my age. :comfort

Table booked for Wednesday 26th at 7.30 ish, Got it???:beerjug:

:rob

I can do do Thursday 27th but not Wednesday 27th:)

Ok,so I won't see you, unless you can change it to Thursday, as I can only do Thursday. What's wrong with Thursdays? It always used to be Thursdays, 4th Thursday of the month. Everyone knew where they were. Then we had Wednesdays coming in and confusing everything. I don't know what the world's coming to:rob

Ah well, I was hoping to come along to this one but we are out on Thursday 27th 2011. See you all in Feb maybe :)

Ok,so I won't see you, unless you can change it to Thursday, as I can only do Thursday. What's wrong with Thursdays? It always used to be Thursdays, 4th Thursday of the month. Everyone knew where they were. Then we had Wednesdays coming in and confusing everything. I don't know what the world's coming to:rob

I still remember clearly that a few years back someone, who shall remain un-named, asked if we could possibly meet on the Wednesday because he was doing Pilates classes on Thursdays. That's where all the confusion started... :rolleyes:

Wishing you a nice evening tonight - I'll think of you on the beach... :Motomartin

Hi guys,
I missed this one - newbie to forum and bikes. :blast
are you organising any other stuff - meets, ride outs etc ?

Back
Top Bottom