Better than sex....... AND quicker!!!

philpaw2003

Been out for my first proper run since the prang. Jeez it twas ace.
Went and had a brew with my mate Beano ( Thunderace rider) at his pad in Crewe.
Then managed to tempt him into a run over the cat=fiddle into Matlock then back to stoke via ashbourne.
Now i never thought that getting twa%$ed off my 4 day old GSA.... Black of course, would have effected me so bad. it did. i was riding like id just failed my cbt!!! Wrong lines, wrong braking points bad positioning, the whole lot had gone. at one point i got passed by ernie...... now i dont care if he does have the fastest milk cart in the west, i was pissed off BIG time.
i very nearly parked the gsa up and hitched home!!
we stopped off at the c+f for a j2o, had a little chat got back on and tried again, this time following beano. its amazing what some gentle (ahem) encouragement will do. after tryin to keep up with him it all came flooding back.......... is adrenalin brown????
so. into matlock.
one thing i will say is this: AVOID THE RIVERSIDE CHIPPY. wot a crock of shit that food was.

so any way. it seems to be getting better, i hope it continues this way. because to be honest today was ACE..... (apart from the fish + chips)

keep it sunny side up!!

phil.

:beerjug:

Phil. was that you in Congleton this afternoon on the black adv?

More tham likely.... Black adv.... panniers.... about mid day ish.

yep thats me.

phil:beerjug:

bragger!!!!

2MINS.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................WOT A SHOW OFF!!!!!!

phil LOL:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom