Sundays ride out horse shoe pass, all are welcome

Joe

Who will be going on Sunday.The weather report looks ok, the meeting place, under junction 16 M6, A500 9am+30 layby heading west, hope to see a good turn out, anyone is welcome to come, should be a good day, hope to meet new friends.

Regards Joe.

Hope someone knows the way, I havn't been to horse shoe pass for years..........?lo

oooh yes

yes i will be there. i sort of know the way...ish.. if we use the gps we can gey REALLY lost.
see you all there sunday.

phil

:beer:

Will have to check with the Filo-Fax (the Missus!!!!) to see if i can get an all day pass, If so count the clown in, as he hasnt been out for ages... Mark:)

Not feeling good

Not feeling great.

Trying to shake a cold at present but if I can i will be there with the girlie on pillion. Hope we have a better turn out than there was at the pub on Tuesday night::beer: :D :D :D :D

Ride out

Joe, Im going to be working untill 3am Sunday morning and so may not be up in time for the start of the ride. Are you going straight to the Horseshoe Pass or will you be stopping at the Broxston cafe? Let me know where you will be around 11.30 and I'll meet you all there.

Cheers Daz.

Daz

Sorry you can't make it mate, hope to be at the cafe at the top of horse shoe pass (can't remember the name of it???) for 11 30am I'll look out for you, will you be on your bmw or your R1.....?

Regards joe

Sunday Ride

The cafe's called the Ponderosa mate. Having to work so late is a real pain but poverty hurts even more. I'll meet up with you at the Ponderosa on my GS. Will you be riding further into Wales or will you just ride back once you've had a break at the Horseshoe?

Cheers Daz.:moped:

Where do you all meet up? Have got an all day pass and dont want to waste it after all the sucking up i have had to do.... LOL The Clown :0)

Back
Top Bottom