Norton Rats Tavern, Cusco

Norton Rats

NOTICE FROM THE BEDE - aka NORTON RATS

... I am moving up to Cusco to take over management of the Norton Rats, I should be installed by Feb 10th (few days in La Paz with some friends en route )

... So if you fancy South America, Machu Picchu, Cusco, La Paz, Lake Titicaca and all that goes with it get in touch. I will have rooms opened at the Rats soon, I hope we can offer some decent accomodation deals for bikes and bikers. There is wealth of advice and expertise for anyone travelling the south and we're getting tie ups with safe parking facilities, travel bookings for Machu Picchu, sources of spares, equipment and so on. We might even be able to get bike hire sorted if you're on a comfort jolly rather than the big bike adventure

... The world famous guest book and stickers are there for anyone who arrives on a bike ... and (Jeff doesn't know this yet) ... a free beer too if you bung a plug or photo of the place up on your blogspot/webpage/ride-report

... The website is currently crap, but I'll get on to that and the rest of it when I get there.

Norton Rats Web-Site

... Hope to see you here :beerjug:

... I am moving up to Cusco to take over management of the Norton Rats, I should be installed by Feb 10th (few days in La Paz with some friends en route )

... So if you fancy South America, Machu Picchu, Cusco, La Paz, Lake Titicaca and all that goes with it get in touch. I will have rooms opened at the Rats soon, I hope we can offer some decent accomodation deals for bikes and bikers. There is wealth of advice and expertise for anyone travelling the south and we're getting tie ups with safe parking facilities, travel bookings for Machu Picchu, sources of spares, equipment and so on. We might even be able to get bike hire sorted if you're on a comfort jolly rather than the big bike adventure

... The world famous guest book and stickers are there for anyone who arrives on a bike ... and (Jeff doesn't know this yet) ... a free beer too if you bung a plug or photo of the place up on your blogspot/webpage/ride-report

... The website is currently crap, but I'll get on to that and the rest of it when I get there.

Norton Rats Web-Site

Sue and myself hope to do a tour of South America back end of this year, maybe next year :eek:

I've bookmarked ya Bede :thumb

:beerjug:

was there in november.

had a nice 'negra' beer and tortilla on the balcony

also bought a couple of T shirts :thumb

This Week We Welcomed

... Beto and Tracey, from San Francisco. They shipped their KTM990ADV to Bogota and are en route to Tierra Del Fuego

BetoTracey.jpg

... We also greeted Felix and Maria who are from Bogota and doing the grand tour on a KLR650 (sadly no photo to share)

... Both couples are en route to La Paz, from there they will drop down to the north of Chile between Arica and Iquique en route to Santiago

... Rufty tufty bikers all :thumb

Norton Rats Web-Site

One day, one day. Best of luck Bede :thumb

Hi Folks,
Is Norton Rats still open? I heard a rumour it had closed. Heading that way myself over the next two or three weeks.

Thanks,
Duncan.

Just had a pint a here and sat outside watching the world go by

Nice place:beerjug:

Inca Trail ( 4 days) up to Machu Pichu starts tomorrow , glad you are jealous as I
was quite green with envy when you did Alaska last year :D:D

Back
Top Bottom