Horse shoe pass Sunday 1st lets make it a good'n

Joe

Come on all you Gser's wash the old girl off Saturday afternoon and give her a good run out Sunday 1st horse shoe pass.
(no not the wife..?)

The weather as been shit all year so lets have a good turn out for Sunday.

Looking at the Gser Site, it would seam that other areas have good turn outs for there meeting, what's up with us in the North west.

There is also a meeting last Tuesday of each month at the Broughton Arm, the nights will be getting shorter soon so lets get the meeting at the Broughton off the ground and have a good turn out for next month. See you there......?

Regards Joe

WEATHER IS LOOKING VERY GOOD

Weather forecast for tomorrow is looking very good!

Loads of sun from the outset ( not like today!) and temps up around 26/27 degrees.

Lovely day........

Question - Only been to Ponderosa once about 6 or 7 yrs ago. Will there be a police presence as my end can aint strictly legal!

Re: WEATHER IS LOOKING VERY GOOD

Rushy said:

Question - Only been to Ponderosa once about 6 or 7 yrs ago. Will there be a police presence as my end can aint strictly legal!

Ask Rocks! he seem's in the know about the local plods.;)

police......

YES is the answer. i know this for several good reasons.
BUT........... its all about attitude. if they stop us ... BE NICE.
they dont tend to stop ppl unles they are riding like knobs... and BMW owners are all old and slow.... AHEM!!!! Trust me as long as we are not OTT they WILL be after the crotch rockets....
ps my x-haust is loud also..... just enjoy it.
go thru urbans in a high gear... and then party!!!!!

see you all 2moz

phil and Mrs Phil

:beer:

Might be coming down from the midkands, Where do you lot meet? And when? The clown :00

Join the party..........

theclowncrusty said:
Might be coming down from the midkands, Where do you lot meet? And when? The clown :00

Its our first time........

It will be Jct 16 of M6 at 9am ish. From the south turn left towards Nantwich on the A500 and 15yrds down the road is a layby . We'll be in it hanging around for 20 mins or so I guess before the big off!

Or meet us at the Ponderosa. Guess we'll get there around 10.30.

See ya!?

Cheers mate i will set the alarm and fire the GPS up in the morning and see you then... Where are you going after the cafe? The last time i went a couple of years ago we ended up in RHYLL..... doesnt cahnge much does it? LOL The clown :0)

Back
Top Bottom