Good turn out, horse shoe pass.

Joe

Thanks to Phil, Zeta, Ian, Daz, Roger, Mark, and Sam for turning up for Sundays Ride out. The weather couldn't have been better, and I enjoyed the days riding (Phil is your surname Rossi)

Hope we have a few more for the next rideout, if any one would like to plan the next one, I'll be there.

Thanks again all. Regards Joe Federici

Thanks for the Invite

Joe,

Sorry I had to leave early. Had a good ride out and hope to do it again soon. I have to say there were some idiots on the road today, not on GSs I should add. I nearly got taken out twice with fools overtaking cars on blind bends coming the opposite way.

All in all a very enjoyable ride, good bikes, good roads and good company.

Sam

I have to say that myself and the ballast really enjoyed today.
It was great to be part of a group of like minded ppl. We are looking forward to more welsh mahem in the coming weeks.... PS
any one else wanna go holland????
If you guys want to make it in the week e mail me.

regards.

p&z

:beerjug: :beer: :beerjug:

Good day out

Well guys the weather couldn't have been any better for us.
It was nice to be able to put some faces to the names on the site, it was a shame that we couldn't all stay together for the day, but I guess we've all got other commitments. Like Joe said, it was a good turn out and it was nice to ride a few new roads/paths. Krusty it was a shame that you couldn't stay with us for a little while longer, I know you had to work really hard to get a full day pass from the wife.

Thanks for a good day out, hope to do it again soon.

Daz. :postpics

Maybe the lads with the cameras will post a pic or two.

?????????

Louise has just read this thread and says she is not coming out to play again!!!!

Thanks Joe, it was nice to bump into you guys again later in the day. Really enjoyed the return journey with you and Daz even if I was a bit worried we were lost half the time. I'd forgotten its IS possible to find nice empty roads in the UK with no Gatso/Police and very little traffic. We need to find some more!!!

Maybe some planning with OS maps for next time? What about a more leisurely ride on singletrack/green lanes ( nothing too muddy!) ?

I'll bet Chris knows a few good roads!!

ROGER ROGER ROGER - Whats your name on the board??

Ian

Phil Sorry to hear about your bike!!!!

Phil,

Sorry to hear about your bike . When is it going back to the dealers???

The guys were saying that your brakes were knackered and your throttle kept sticking open!?:confused: :confused: :D

Sorry Lou!

Louise,

Sorry didn't mean to offend you, It was great to meet you too hope you enjoyed the days riding, see you at the next one.

Regards Joe Federici

Re: Good day out

Daz said:

Thanks for a good day out, hope to do it again soon.

Daz. :postpics

Maybe the lads with the cameras will post a pic or two.

I had a camera. Here is a pic of me. Guess which bridge i am about to ride across? Tee hee

Attachments

• golden gate.jpg
    golden gate.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 142
Another one.......

Another one. No bridge this time , if there was it would have to be about 100 miles long to cross this big hole!?

Attachments

• grand canyon1.jpg
    grand canyon1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 133
Sure is big.....

The Rhonda Valley???

40 miles of unpaved roads and track to get there but it was worth it!

Attachments

• grand canyon2.jpg
    grand canyon2.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 138
Fun

Ian,

Getting lost is part the fun, I really enjoyed the scenery on the way back and it was nice to have a change of roads. How about trying the Peak District for a ride out?

Regards Joe Federici

Nudist beach at Barmouth

It was really good to meet you all. I was sorry I had to leave so early.............yup, i did make it to Rushton for 1.00 - on the dot.

Did you find the nudist beach at Barmouth? I think we should be told.

See you soon. :)

nudist ....beach????

Good God above. I completley forgot about that. Damn the voices.... So Rushy.... nice pic of the tyne bridge, dont recall it from that angle tho.
The GSA is booked into Blue Bell tomoz.... having the top 4 gears removed LOL.
we came bach via denbigh... or however its spelt. and it was bloody ace ... apart from the travelling chicane that was the german vanners!

thinking of booking a weekend pass at that nudist beach tho. think ile take a guitar, just like cluso... "or however its spelt"

nice meeting all you guy's and girl.... "the next gig us gonna be huge!!!"

p&z

:beerjug:

Re Photo Rushy

Ian,

Nice picture and the bike looks great too, But, who is that old bloke with white hair in the back ground,LOL,LOL

Joe Fed :beerjug:

Pictures ..............

Sorry only took 2 pictures on the day and neither are very good.

First one shows us meeting at the M6 minus Sam who joined us later. There are seven bikes in the shot with Roger's (Bramble ) just hidden from view at the back. Daz get pride of place....

Attachments

• m6.jpg
    m6.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 89
Picture No. 2

Taken at the Ponderosa.

My bike at the front . Roger's left but Sam has joined us. Shot towards the sun so no real contrast.

Attachments

• ponderosa.jpg
    ponderosa.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 87
Final picture........Logans Pass

LOGANS PASS not the Horshoe Pass

Me and my R1100GS, June 2004, at the top of " The Going to the Sun Road " in Northern Montana 4 days after the road was opened and the last snowdrifts were cleared . Behind the photographer there were still 30ft+ snowbanks and the snow around the small visitors centre was still up to roof level!!! GOD I MISS IT!

Attachments

• dsc00036_2.jpg
    dsc00036_2.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 40

Back
Top Bottom