Off list & off to NZ

Wraithwrider

I'm gonna be off list for a few weeks as I'm having to go off to New Zealand with Sue, motorhoming around South Island for my hols & 50th.

One good thing about coming back will be that the 12GS will be another month closer. When it arrives I can then contribute as a 'real' GS'er (or as real as a 1200 owner can get) and get out 'n' meet a few of you folks!

:beerjug:

Sick as a parrot :mad: NZ is beautiful. If you go whale watching take some photos for me as I lost them all when I went last year.

And take some waterproofs, boy can it rain!

Wraithwrider said:
One good thing about coming back will be that the 12GS will be another month closer.

... and once you've read through the unread threads on the board when you get back it will be gathering cobwebs in the showroom :rolleyes:

Have a great trip and post some piccies, bikes or not.

Iain

Piccies, inclusing Whales & loadsa rain promised!

Sea kayakin's fun in the rain:D

Have fun Wraithwrider!

There are quite a lot of ADvriders over there if you need any tips for hiring bikes etc over there.......they're a bit potty but heck, if you live on a lump of volcano in the sea, that's allowed....

:D

Mid-winter is not exactly the best time of the year to be motorhoming around the South Island of New Zealand. Unless you enjoy skiing or curling. But enjoy your trip, anyway. And if you're in the Auckland area at any time I'm sure we could arrange a ride. Or a scenic drive.

I've now done about 6400 km (4000 miles) on the 1200GS, and would say that it is worth the wait.

Back
Top Bottom