Great Twinshock Trials Video - Made in Italy

JohnnyBoxer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Kinda sums it up...............:clap:clap:thumb

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XyekuJL11BI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Especially as I've just bought a Twinshock - Made in Italy:D

Fantic1.jpg

Great find JB, really enjoyed watching that. Those guys are soooo smooth.

Trials as it should be :thumb2:thumb2

Your Fantic looks terrific and will feel like a little toy compared your 4RT :D

Good find:thumb
Around 6mins 30sec looked familiar:blast:D

May be going to see one tonight:)

Went to see the Fantic tonight and it's very well sorted so after all the hard work and money spent it looks like my Montesa's up for sale:blast

That looks loverly,:thumb2

Much nicer than the Montessa.

I reckon you'll want another by the end of the year, a well sorted shirt framed TY250 will do yer well enough, reliable and very handy, all this exotica is fine till it all goes wrong:augie

I'm jealous really:blast

That looks loverly,:thumb2

Much nicer than the Montessa.

I reckon you'll want another by the end of the year, a well sorted shirt framed TY250 will do yer well enough, reliable and very handy, all this exotica is fine till it all goes wrong:augie

I'm jealous really:blast

I think this bike will be far better than any TY250:thumb

It's funny you should use the word 'exotica', I've been thinking about the very same over the past few days and am begining to tire of it in many ways.

I have a stunning 550 Husaberg yet I could have just as much fun on Ange's TTR250, I'm enjoying my Triumph more than I did the Rallye bike recently and modern exotic trials bikes hold no appeal whatsoever.

The GS is perfect but I'm not riding it for fun at the moment, KTM 640s great though and no hankering at all for a 690. :confused:

perhaps it's because I'm broke:D

Can't wait to pick mine up either:blast
But with different silencer to these pics.
1188328426_ChWi5-O.jpg

Looks nice.

I found myself on the internet looking at old trials bikes last night after JB's daily call :blast :D

Belts firmly tightened here at the moment though, so nothing new just yet.

Here you go Johnny, this is how it looks now.

Only one more sleep til you get your's:comfort
:D
1189515290_j7vwL-XL.jpg

She's coming home tomorrow, been at a mates Trials shop for the last week.

He used to sell Fantics new and I took it over to show him last week and he noticed a couple of minor things................he said leave it with me and I'lll sort it, so it's factory fresh;)

Phoned today and it's all done & checked over...............fully sorted & running like a good'un all for £40

Finally reckon they'll look good in the garage together:bounce1

Attachments

• Fantic 2 v2.jpg
    Fantic 2 v2.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 125
  • Right Side.jpg
    Right Side.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 114
Just watched the video for the first time.

made me smile and want to go out and play.

Would that be Bill Pye Johnny, He's a decent fella and Frankfield has been a loyal servant to fantic. I think David ran a Fantic section at the Scottish last year.

Back
Top Bottom