S DOC 100

coyotedave

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm always looking for good products that do what they say on the tin, so while in my local Gerrick store i spyed a new item to ther growing list. Black an shine. It comes in a spray can, and can be used on most plastics. I'v been using it on the black plastics of my Xcountry, which there is a lot of. It has a silicon base and realy brings the black plastic back to life. Rain water beads off and keeps it shine after a couple of washes, S doc 100 bike wash. Salt marks and other winter riding marks just wipe away.
I'm very pleased with the S doc 100 products and this new one to there list does what it says on the tin. Give it a try.:thumb2

:beerjug: Dave.

Has anyone tried the S-DOC 100 cleaning gel? I've seen the blurb on their website and also some other reviews, but has anybody used it? Does it do what it says on the tin? Does it get rid of the winter grim?
It doesn't seem cheap, but if it does what they say then it's value for money.

Cheers MMc, just the ticket. I suppose that my main concern is that it is not too agressive - keep hearing bad stories about Wonder wheeels & Muc-off. Don't want my pride & joy to look like it's been dunked in an acid bath.

Have used Muc-off for many years, more recently diluting 50:50 - still effective.
Tried the S Doc 100 gel cleaner and was very impressed, it is expensive and it does not go too far but on the whole well worth it.

Even as a gel formulation I might experiment with dilution to see if I can get it to last a little longer.
After the initial purchase it is possible to get top up bottles but only saving a quid or so.
Also available in 5 litre packs too - will probably end up with one of those.

Yes, the cleaner gell is good stuff....give it a good work in with a brush or sponge, leave it half an hour then rinse off....:thumb2

For those of you with chain driven 'bikes, the S Doc chain lube is also brilliant stuff. Clean the chain (paraffin) then spray on the S Doc chain lube...Leave overnight. NOTHING flys off.....and I run (amongst other things) a white wheeled Ducati......:)

Back
Top Bottom