slimbo

Reaction score
email recieved today !!

Sent : 07 August 2004 09:37:40
To : graham <dutyhero@msn.com>
Subject : Re: hi geri ambulance?

| | | Inbox

Hi Graham

Great - thanks for getting in touch. I have just been hearing about a group of district nurses who are having trouble getting around in the rural areas as their vehicle is dying on them. Between them and a number of clinics and 3 hospitals I am sure that we can find a good home for your Landy.

As I said on the website, I will wait until a little closer to the time after everyone has firmed up what their vehicles are going to be and IF they are definately coming before we start to get folk too excited down here - although I sense a much better feeling of commitment from the teams this year. I guess you all had to work hard to just get in with the demand there was for places this time around.

As for the footie shirts, you can be sure that we will find a good home for them - football in what keeps most of our kids on the straight and narrow here. Any idea what sort of size they will be? Let me know and I will find some appropriately sized pupils!

Cheers

Geri

graham <dutyhero@msn.com> wrote:
well we of team ukgser group three will be bringing a lwb hard top
landrover it has a roof rack and safari heatshield roof on it . we
would like to think it could go to a group deserving of it if aat all
possible!! otherwise itl have to go to auction ..also we are bringing
three sets of footie shirts for kids can you set us up with a
deserving school (i know they are all deserving but maybe u can aid
us??) hope this does not add to your stress for the pending rerun of
wacky races cheers graham ashby!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back
Top Bottom