Just putting the feelers out...

Cracker

Reaction score
I am in need of a people carrier.. Was looking at a Mazda premacy. Hoping to spend about three grand. Thing is, with cash in short supply I was considering, only considering, changing my bike and getting something cheaper to make some cash. Would prefer to stick with a 1200 but with the price difference between my 08 with 20000km and the oldest 1200 I wouldn't make much. Any recommendations for something similar to the 1200 but with a much cheaper price tag?

I was only talking today bout how I've wanted a 1200 since I sat on yours at the MMMMT!

:thumb

BTW I had 3 mitsubishi Spacewagons and never had a problem with any of them! Great car!

dakar great bike and miss the 1 i sold to be honest

but fair step down from a 1200

Yeah, but he's light enough to get away with it ;)

must say as much fun the 650 was, the power the bigger bikes have just wins hands down

i think 650 good for dual sport.

but if your going be 90% road then 650 may not suit.

get ago on one, i loved mine but some find them vibey or not good on motorway

BUT i rate them as one best bikes i have owned and would not have sold if if had cash for a 2nd bike for 2 up touring

Was looking at them alright.. Was also thinking of the Dakar? Always liked the look of them.

If you want to ride a Africa twin to see what you think I can meet you and give you a run on mine. It is down on power from the 1150 but not that much that it bothers me. She is responsive and is well planted on the road. Parts are cheap for her to.

If you want to ride a Africa twin to see what you think I can meet you and give you a run on mine. It is down on power from the 1150 but not that much that it bothers me. She is responsive and is well planted on the road. Parts are cheap for her to.

That'd be great. Could meet up for a spin on Sunday. Could even get in a couple of photo points if you're interested.

I can meet you tomorrow at some stage but it won't be a big ride for me as I have been away all week so the weekend is the little mans. I'll P.M. you my number so you can ring me.

Back
Top Bottom