pyrenees

Uhtred43

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
anyone fancy doing going to teh pyrenees and Andorra from 3 - 15 April.:)

I am going to try and get down there a couple of weeks later on the 25th

Regards

Dave

unfortunately i'm limited to those dates - teacher/school holidays :blast

if you plans change and you want to hook up give me a shout :)

I presume you are going by bike?

Pyrenees = bloody high mountains
Andorra = ski resort
April = early spring

You sure??

I've known snow fall in the Pyrenees in August. They are fantastic roads but unless you stay to the South (lee side) you could have fun.

'twer me I'd ride southerer to the Rhonda area - fantastic roads - which is why the press trial new bikes there. Even so the ride from Santander across to mid Spain could be interesting. Either that or go a month later.

If you make it have fun, you can make sure the roads are clear for me when I go on 20th May!!!!!!:augie

Teejay

Just spent a week in Andorra Skiing, but heading back at the end of July on the bikes "Can't Wait"

'twer me I'd ride southerer to the Rhonda area - fantastic roads - which is why the press trial new bikes there. Even so the ride from Santander across to mid Spain could be interesting.

Superb idea. Rhonda is awesome. Northern Spain in the Spring can be scorchio or bloody 'orrible.
Even so, you have choices, either take your time going though the Picos or blast south on the motorway and leave the rain behind you.

Hey Teejay... I'm thinking about heading down at about that time too.... hopefully to do some offroad riding, but need fellow GSers for that. I was originally hoping to got to Morocco, but the Pyrenees fit the time and budget a bit better!
What is your plan?

thanks

hi all thanks for all the advice so far cant wait,,,,,,,, sod the weather!!!!:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom