1100 Battery

dunnie

Reaction score
Attention,

can anybody let me know where the best place is to get a replacement battery for my 98 1100. I need to find a replacement, am unsure which model battery it has, other than a Vatra. Do I have to get the same as before? does anyone know where the cheapest suppliers are and how much should I be looking at paying.......i'm a bit skint at the moment so any advice would be greatfully received.....

thankyou:aidan:adv::tarka

or try your local motor factors :thumb

BolidulRO the battery you have chosen is not suitable, you need at least 19ah to activate the abs, if you have it, I've gone down the route of cheap ebay batteries that have to be adjusted and modified to fit, but when you compare a varta or exide against the cheeper battery side by side the quality of the slightly more expensive battery is evident.

I bought a battery form Motorworks part number ELA59014, its described as a o/e battery and with carrage and vat at 20% it cost £77.90.

For details of the battery you require refer to page 64 of the service and technical booklet that you sould have with your bike.

BolidulRO the battery you have chosen is not suitable, you need at least 19ah to activate the abs, if you have it, I've gone down the route of cheap ebay batteries that have to be adjusted and modified to fit, but when you compare a varta or exide against the cheeper battery side by side the quality of the slightly more expensive battery is evident.

I bought a battery form Motorworks part number ELA59014, its described as a o/e battery and with carrage and vat at 20% it cost £77.90.

For details of the battery you require refer to page 64 of the service and technical booklet that you sould have with your bike.

Thanks for the heads up. I do have ABS. My current battery cannot engage the ABS. That is, in fact, the main reason I want to replace it. Sometimes the ABS sorts itself after riding for a while, but usually it doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom