HYDROGEN

stevekamano

Reaction score
IAM CONSIDERING FITTING A HYDROGEN CELL CAR KIT TO MY GSA1150,HAVE SPOKEN TO VENDOR WHO THINKS I WILL GET 35% FUEL BHP GO TO 135 + INTERESTING I THINK ANYONE GOT ONE FITTED TO CAR OR BIKE

NO BUT I HAVE SOME EXCELLENT COPPER BANGLES FOR SALE. GUARANTEED TO GIVE AN EXTRA 20 BHP.

And no need to shout old boy.

Errr.. I wouldn't even go near it.

All the hydrogen does is give you a kickstart to help you burn the fuel more efficiency. The claims that some people come up with are based on a badly tuned engine. If the fuel and air are mixed well enough to the correct ratios then there will be little difference, the H2 in the combustion chambers will ignite readily and give an even burn giving the indication of more power - however ...

These HHO devices consume electrical power to electrolyse water. This means your alternator has a higher load on it which means you consume more power from the engine to run the device.

I know people who put these in their cars a year or so back and made a big point about how great they were. A few months later they were mysteriously removed and never talked about again..

Oh - and you have to keep it topped up with water (generally DI - battery top up water) to prevent electrodes from corroding.

Hydrogen

Dident do a lot for the Hindenburg!

My brother in law has a diesel tuning firm and as an experiment tried a kit on a T4 Camper , IN NO SHAPE OR FORM DID IT WORK, he tried some development work on it again with no results.

It ended up that one of the main suppliers in the UK of these kits ended up binning them after much money spent in advertising for resale (and finding that non of them worked ) and instead went over to suppying his tuning boxes as they DO work.

IAM CONSIDERING FITTING A HYDROGEN CELL CAR KIT TO MY GSA1150,HAVE SPOKEN TO VENDOR WHO THINKS I WILL GET 35% FUEL BHP GO TO 135 + INTERESTING I THINK ANYONE GOT ONE FITTED TO CAR OR BIKE
Personally, I'd go for it.

Provided the vendor will give you money back guarantee if it doesn't save 35% fuel and give you 135bhp.

I'm sure the vendor will have sufficient faith in their claim to offer such a guarantee - nothing to lose for them:augie

Back
Top Bottom