Nobby nearly in Istanbul

(RIP) maverick

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I am posting this for Chris who's heading to Nepal. Think he must be typing on a dodgy turkish keybord :D

hý folks
Europe flew by just a lunch stop at chamoýux and few nýghts to rest our heads one nýght at a glorýous lýttle bar ýn sagy, france we were all set to rough camp well got to save on the pennies when mýddle of no where , we came across a lýttle bar ýnterestýng then the waýtress walked on to the terrace wýth a hand full of beers tooooo much! room for a tenner we were showered and ýn the bar 20 mýnutes later.Mondena,Ýtaly home of Ferrarý also home to lots of bloody mosýes and they býte me to death.Arrýved brýndýsý tuesday lunch týme found a wonderfull backpackers hostel and had a great evenýng.
The ferry was the mf cesme home for the next thýrty hours.Turkey,týme to use the carnets for the býkes no they have there own forms they dýd not seam to lýke the ýnternational vehicle certýfýcate the rac ýssued but a lýýtle být of poýntýng at stamps and thýngs sorted them selves out
We were headýng to Ayvalýk 2 o clock and ýs hot damm hot bergama has some hýstorýcal sýtes there`s a campsýte and ýts got a swýmmýng pool. just perfect.
the next day fýnaly got to ayvalýk pýcture post card fýshýng výllage beutýful! wýth a pensýon to match the last týme a saw some týme lýke thýs was at hotel wýth a butler wonderfull the next day we sleep late then spent all afternoon playýng chess on the balcony total chýll out day

At the moment Ý am ýn canakkale on the oppsýte shore to Gallýpolý where we spent the mornýng at anzac cove ,the beech,lone pýne cemetery and I.ll leave you wýth the words from monument at anzac cove

those heroes that shed theýr blood and lost theýrs lýves
you are now lyýng ýn the soýl of a frýendly country
you the mothers who sent theýr sons from a faraway countrýes
wýpe away your tears,your sons are now lyýng ýn our bosom and are ýn peace.After havýng lost theýr lýves on thýs land ,they have become our sons as well

Istanbul tomorrow

take care chrýs

ps pýctures on the web sýte

Back
Top Bottom