Fuel Breather Hose?

oilcan

Reaction score
I've looked all through Motorworks website for some fuel tank breather hose but can't find any. I'm fitting out a replacement tank for my 1100 and want to fit new internal hoses for the breathers. Does anyone know where I can get this if not via Motorworks?

I've looked all through Motorworks website for some fuel tank breather hose but can't find any. I'm fitting out a replacement tank for my 1100 and want to fit new internal hoses for the breathers. Does anyone know where I can get this if not via Motorworks?

Your local motorfactor.

(mine sells fuel hose in various diameters off reels)

If you're talking about the hose that lives inside the tank be careful what you buy, most fuel hose is ok if the fuel is only going to be running through the hose internally but isn't made to be permanantly immersed in fuel.

Check before you buy any.

If you're talking about the hose that lives inside the tank be careful what you buy, most fuel hose is ok if the fuel is only going to be running through the hose internally but isn't made to be permanantly immersed in fuel.

+1

After a while, the flexible tubing becomes plastic in contact with gas ;)

Dan.

Thanks Steptoe, that was the advice I was looking for. What would you suggest I use as it is intended to run through the tank?

My local hose dealer order in some or the correct spec... I'm happy to send you some if you need it. I can get a price..pm me.

Back
Top Bottom