Possible place available on May German trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

diplomaticdanny

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have organised (as i do most years) a European trip for a week starting 21st May. One of the guys who usually comes has emigrated to NZ and although he has said that he is going to fly over and join us, I think he may change his mind when he sees the costs involved.

This leaves one space on our trip. Five are confirmed, need one more to make even number as we share twin hotel rooms to save money.

As mentioned, trip starts Saturday 21st May, tunnel crossing around 12:30, 1st night in Brussels. Second night at the Nurburgring. Third night Wurzburg. Forth night Salzburg. Fifth night tba but on the German Alpine Pass. Sixth night Baden Baden. Seventh night Liege, then back through the tunnel and home.

Costs so far are £400 ish including all hotels and the tunnel return, rest is food and fuel.

There are two 1200 GSA's, 1 1200 GS, 1 Triumph speed Triple and one 1200 RT. We are not really fast, always stop for lunch, there are a couple of drinkers, aged between 45 and 60 and one old git.

Let me know if you are interested, bearing in mind you will be sharing a twin room with me.

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom