Moto Guzzi starter problem

MarkShelley

Very similar to Paolo Maldini
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I went to start my T3 California at the weekend after its Winter lay up and the starter was whirring away making a rattling noise but not turning the engine over. The battery is showing up as good on the optimate. I thought the solenoid was playing up so today I took it to be checked at my local Auto Electricians and they say it is working perfectly.

Any ideas what the problem could be?

when that happens, you might as well chuck the bike out. as a special favour, i'll come and take it off your hands for just my petrol money :augie

or alternatively...

don't believe the optimate. from the amount of similar posts i've seen on here, they clearly cannot spot a duff battery. :)

what happens if you jump it?

when that happens, you might as well chuck the bike out. as a special favour, i'll come and take it off your hands for just my petrol money :augie

or alternatively...

don't believe the optimate. from the amount of similar posts i've seen on here, they clearly cannot spot a duff battery. :)

what happens if you jump it?

You are spot on. Refitted it and still same problem, but when I jumpoed it off my lads golf trolley battery it fired up in an instant!:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom