Fords of Britain

Been looking at that site for a while now myself and been trying to put a route together to take a few in, around lancaster to blackburn area.But may have to wait till summer ends to let the waters flood waters go,Did you see any of interest to you?
Regards
Graham

Yep, there shure is.

Hunting through the areas I normally ride, there's about a dozen water splashes / fords that I can easily add to my ride.

The Ford at Swettenham, near Holmes Chapel, I've already had the pleasure of falling of half way through, and World's End ford is now part of my breakfast run to the Ponderosa Cafe on a Sunday.

Paul Blythe

graham said:
Been looking at that site for a while now myself and been trying to put a route together to take a few in, around lancaster to blackburn area.But may have to wait till summer ends to let the waters flood waters go,Did you see any of interest to you?
Regards
Graham

Go now every road round here is a ford just now

Try the one at Butterton in Staffs, as opposed to riding directly accross you ride along it as part of the road/cobbles if you see what I mean, top after a good down poor and a good boozer at the top near the church as well.

Back
Top Bottom