Insuring a KTM 690 Enduro R

LiquidLAN

Reaction score
Hi folks,
Does anyone have any suggestions on insuring these? The reason for the question is that I had a quick look around a couple of weeks back and was having problems finding anyone that listed them.

I haven't tried going to KTM directly, but that would be the next option.

I'm looking at picking one up this weekend hopefully so would be good to know in advance if its going to be an insurance nightmare or not ;)

I had this problem with a 640 Enduro, the knob at the end of the Carol Nash phone line insisted they didn't exist....in the end I relented and ok it's a 640 supermoto.

He said but you told me it's an enduro, I say it can't be because they don't exist:rolleyes:

My mate just bought a KTM SMT, insurance wouldn't touch him as they don't insure the SMT, when he argued they said they only insure Super Moto Tourers, not SMTs! :eek:

Cheers guys, you'll get me into all sorts of bother... was reading your postings on the john... laughing out loud here really isn't the done thing :-D

Have found two that'll do it bikesure and ebike, might go with ebike as at least they can do the whole thing online bikesure was a long dull phone call

Got my 690 Enduro R with EBike. So far so good. I use the Pay-as-you-go option / policy.

:nenau What's so special about a 690enduroR that the insurance companies do not list them..... after-all, they are the lastest clitoris!

:hide

Timpo.

Back
Top Bottom