link pipe and wings exhaust

skeets

Reaction score
Hi there, i have been a member of advrider for some years and also viewing this forum too[with a friend in the bmw section]. I have purchased a gpr 2 into 1 full system for my katoom and have a neduro link pipe and wings ti exhausts for sale both in used but good condition if any uk guys want to upgrade their 950/990. £400 for both parts or split £100 for the link pipe/ £300 for the cans.

Neduro link pipe & Wings

Do you still have these available? Planning a ride through to Mongolia and these would come in handy!

Ian

Do you still have these available? Planning a ride through to Mongolia and these would come in handy!

Ian
Yes, not advertised them yet bar the forum. would this be the exhausts or / with the link pipe too? Mongolia sounds good are you going for the neduro rear tank?

I was toying with the idea either of the Neduro tank or fitting a tool tube so I would be interested in the link pipe.

Can you provide any photos?

My e-mail address is ijohnson40@hotmail.com

May be interested in the wings if they are still for sale and will go straight on a 950 ADV?

May be interested in the wings if they are still for sale and will go straight on a 950 ADV?
still for sale, Yes they came off my 950 then onto my 990. As you can see there is a ding in the exhaust .
541565376_tFSxS-M.jpg

Hi there, did you sell the link pipe? Love the look of the bike btw, what are the wheels?
Pedro

Back
Top Bottom