Bikesafe Leicestershire

Bryn

Mod Squad
Reaction score
We start the new season this weekend..... and I've just been informed by our admin that there are still places to be had

23rd April
24th Aprl
30th April

So if you want to have a great day out on some of Leicestershire's finest roads, and take away some useful info with you....

Visit www.bikesafe.co.uk and click on Leicestershire's link... and book yourself on a workshop :thumb

Leicestershire's bikesafe costs £60, including lunch and a great gift pack including a bikesafe buff, beanie hat and other bits :thumb

It can also save you dosh off your next insurance renewal :)

Have you got any dates for later this year Bryn?

My first ride out with a fellow tosser...

I have just got back from a great ride out with Bryn around half of Leicestershire (in 2 hours of course! :augie),

I did my DAS test in February and have done just over 1000 miles on my GS (first bike) and thought that a Bikesafe day might be a good way to see if it would be worth me doing more advanced training or just sell the bike because I will always be hopeless.

Before we set out, I did explain to Bryn that my cornering is distinctly dodgy and I am a bit of a wuss when it comes to overtaking.

During the day, my cornering ability noticeably improved and imagine my surprise when Bryn informed me that there was nothing wrong with my overtaking - I didn't miss a single safe opportunity to make progress.

So for sixty quid I got a real confidence boost regarding my judgement and decision making, some great advice to get me cornering using a bit more of my tyres (my "chicken strip" has halved I notice...), a great day out with a top bloke who also bought me lunch, and to top it all a buff, beanie hat and a load of other stuff.

Oh yes and the opportunity of having people move out of the way because they have seen the big yellow bike (well sometimes they saw it!)

New rider or old, a great day out - I can't recommend it enough. Thanks Bryn

Glad we both had a good day :D
:beerjug:

And another thing... we've got loads of spaces coming up.... get one booked!

Back
Top Bottom