First ride on my new GSA

deangsadv

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi All
Picked up a mint 09 GSA on Tuesday and had my first proper ride today, lot's of sun lot's of bikes and 181 miles in the Yorkshire Dales, coming from a sports bike I have to say I'm well impressed. Back out tomorrow for some more, roll on summer!!

Attachments

• Leftside2.jpg
    Leftside2.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 246
Greetings & salutations, welcome to the site....:thumb2

Nice looking bike....I got my 1200 adv last year after years on sportsbikes...am truly delighted with my choice....:D

Hi All
Picked up a mint 09 GSA on Tuesday and had my first proper ride today, lot's of sun lot's of bikes and 181 miles in the Yorkshire Dales, coming from a sports bike I have to say I'm well impressed. Back out tomorrow for some more, roll on summer!!

Welcome - I'm on week three of mine and I can tell you it just gets better and better and better. :thumb2

Thanks for the welcome guys. The price of petrol will need to come down as I've done 400 miles this weekend and the sun is still shining, 45.5 mpg!! I guess it's the sports bike rider in me still.

Nice bike and welcome.

Just let the torque do it, dont need to rev it, just filled mine up as 3 of us out to Elan Valley tomorrow, last time it went out was 3 weeks ago where we did Lake Vyrnwy, Bala, Horshoe and back, pick the right roads where 60-70 is quick enough, no worries about waiting speed cameras and 57mpg is the result.

Teejay

Teejay,

I live in Leek and did almost exactly the same route as you a few weeks ago with a mate of mine. Found a cafe in Bala full of crusty old farmer types and had one of the best breakfasts ever.

Following week I went cross country to Brecon and round Beacons, brilliant fun.

Moved from ST1300 Pan onto 2010GSa last year, best thing I ever did.
Now have a week in Somme to look fowards to, in june, with my son.

Have fun.

Back
Top Bottom