RT Top Speed

Going to Germany in 4 weeks, I'll tell you when I get back. I'm guessing 120 - 125mph with panniers, topbox & Cee Baileys +3" screen.

Mr Garmin say's

I tried in the intrest of Science to see this ................ on a race track.

My garmin read 132mph :thumb2

I tried in the intrest of Science to see this ................ on a race track.

My garmin read 132mph :thumb2

my1200 rt with gas flowed heads full system screen down no top box n88 down into mende 142 on sat nav aprilia haga rep following not on rev limiter !!!!!!!!

05 , top box , in D . 137 ( on the GPS)and 7500 revs , slight wave. Frankly above 125 is pointles :augie
55 bike will go up to 134 ( gps) and that it.

my1200 rt with gas flowed heads full system screen down no top box n88 down into mende 142 on sat nav aprilia haga rep following not on rev limiter !!!!!!!!

how much did the gas flowed heads cost?

Anyone know what the top speed of the 2010 R1200Rt is?

On a German autobahn me lud, 2008 riding back from Istanbul on a fully loaded 2008 model the clock was showing a tad over 140 mph, Sat Nav said 137.

Sat_Nav.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

I can tell you that my 06 RT with full luggage does 131mph in 5th on the autobahn cos that's what the garmin showed when the rev limiter cut in :eek:

I was riding into the sun and couldn't see the gear indicator and thought I was in 6th.

So, the more aerodynamic fairing and panniers work at higher speeds then :thumb2

My GS was struggling to hit 120 two-up with topbox and extended panniers on the Autobahn last year (unlike my K1200S which topped 150 without trying) and acceleration was poor above 85. Might have to test ride an RT when it comes to replacement time :)

rt speed

2010 R1200RT Done this year on a solo trip to Germany.....

I'd want more if I'd paid a bundle for gas flowed heads!:tears

Attachments

• SAT NAV_edited-1.jpg
    SAT NAV_edited-1.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 396

Back
Top Bottom