Stratstone/ Chapel Ash

Doris

Disturbed Member
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Deep in the Forest amongst the little people..
Customer service?

New to me…. 10 year old..Fat Boy….Ok, I know.....riding along thinking “Mmm...this doesn't feel right”....riding on marbles feeling. Pull over...Oil all over boots...and engine cases from blown fork seals.....yes, I guess it's my weight...:augie.... anyway...phone them up.

Firstly, no quibble, they said we'll get a van out to you straight away. I’m 25 miles from their shop. I declined….it was a sunny day and said, no bother I’ll ride it in, just get me a lift back to work.

Turned up, wheeled straight into the workshop and I was given my choice from their demonstrators to ride until mine was fixed. They were aware that with the Holidays coming I was intending to go away on my bike.

4:30. Phone call…Where would you like us to deliver your bike to, now it’s fixed….

Van arrives swaps my bike for the Demo I’d had.

Customer service? Blood Hell, yes!:thumb2

Good to hear :thumb2

It's often the service teams that are the good guys at main dealers, and the sales teams that aren't :blast

the guys at that new dealership in Guildford are good.. the Sales guy i spoke to rides an 1150GS !!!....

as i rode away i thought..............umm... the sales guy at a Harley dealership rides a GS.... he's on here as well!

Now that's how to treat a customer :thumb2 (although I'm sure you'll pay for it when the bill comes :augie)

wolvo dealer

I called in the other day to make enquieries about a screen change. Shara spent 20 mins trying to find the cheapest ( least expensive?) option for me. gave me all the part numbers and fitting instructions and cut my potential bill by 60%. She said go away and check everything then just give me a call to order!!!!!

After that the chap from the sales team was realy cool. he explained they don't hire bikes, we wanted to try befor we buy, but we were more than welcome to take a bike out for a couple of hours to give it a proper test ride.

You can't say fairer than than that.

Back
Top Bottom