New off-road boots at half price!!!!

Banger

Reaction score
Hi.
Anyone interested in a set of brand new(well worn for 20 minutes ) Alpinestars M6 size uk size 11 USA 12 Euro47 off-road boots.
The reason?
I have had my old m6's for ages and they have never leaked, saved my ankles on many occasions but after alot of use they nead re-placing
I liked them so much i wanted another pair especially after trying the Tech 6 and 8's which i found know where near as good!Infact the 8's just to much if you know what i mean!
The rest of the story is on E-Bay on which they are now on.
I have now bought the correct size after much hunting i.e size 10 which are on order for £190, only £5 more than i paid for these.

So what a pratt as i am going to loose out because i was to stupid and thought i could go 2 sizes better.
Thats life!

So grab a bargain as the bidding ends on Friday 20th in the evening.
As it stands its just short of the reserve and without giving the game away the reserve is a nice ROUND figure;)

I would give you the link but i have done that to a friend and he got in on my Account:confused: :confused:

But tap in Alpinestars m6 motocross boots and you will see them as we speak on £97 pounds

These are great boots and a real bargain at what will probably be about half price for a new pair.

Banger.

Back
Top Bottom