Pub meet Tues 31st Aug..........

Rushy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
The last Tuesday of the month is 31st of August.

Anybody up for the third meet at the Broughton Arms in Rode Heath?
(Between Alsager and Sandbach on the A533)

I am posting now because I will be away all of next week and unable to leave another reminder until 48hrs before. A few said they would have popped down last time but didn't realise which night it was.

This is just a drink and banter session, no rideout. Get there around 7 pm and booze & bollocks until 9.30 to 10pm.

Thanks to Les and Les who came down last month. Hope to see a few more faces in 10 days time? Chris, Joe Daz et al sorry we missed you.

Leave a message here if you think you are going to be able to come and I will send a PM reminder on the Sunday,

Cheers everyone
:beerjug:
Ian

Chris G said:
Boing:)

up she goes

[esp for you Les (bit quiet was it LAST TUESDAY on yer todd:D :D :D :D :D )]

Yea but good fun on the Rode Heath road all flooded, it was like a never ending ford, Julie wanted to know why me socks were so wet. :eek:

I’m definitely up for a ride out to a pub.

Give me a shout if it’s on and I’ll ride around looking for the pub. Should be good after a bank holiday of riding.

Anthony
:D

I'll be there.........

I'll be there around 7pm..........just got back from 1300miles around Scotland!

See you all??? there then!

Ian

TOP NIGHT

It was my first ride out to one of these meets and it was a good night. Had a good laugh and got some ideas of things to do and places to go.

(Just don't let Rushy near the patio heater or electronics !)

Thanks for making a new member welcome.

Hopefully see you all on a ride out soon and next month at the pub.

Anthony :D

Twas a good night....

Yep . Had a good laugh.

Thanks to those that came Daz, Chris , Les W, Anthony, Phil and John.

Especially to Phil who made the trip over from Derby and John ( Stockport) who is brand spanking new to this GSing lark. Bit nippy on the way back guys?

As mentioned the weather forecast does indeed look good for Saturday and Sunday so a trip down the A49 to the West midlands / welsh borders is on the cards. Worcestershire then across into Warwickshire maybe touch on the Cotswolds?

Will post details by Friday a.m. Only thing to decide is Saturday or Sunday???

I can do either.

Les and Chris i know you can't do Sunday let me know if you can do Sat'. Daz and Anthony , can you?

Cheers,

Ian

Should be OK on Sat but I need to check on a couple of things to make sure that I’m not working.

I will know on Friday.

Ant :rolleyes:

Count me out

Sorry guy's count me out for the run, Postman Prat just run in me bike, lots of nice little dints.
Looks like,
Bars, handguard, screen, front downpipe, rear can, pannier, pannier rail, winkers, front caliper, side pannel (TT), engine bars, and tank, think thats all, got to have front wheel and disk inspected.

Best of all the car park which takes 40 cars was empty, just my bike :mad:

Ride out

Les, shit! If you didn't have bad luck you'd have no luck at all. I'm gutted for you mate, I know what it's like to have your bike beaten up (in my case writen off). I hope your back on the road soon.
As for a Saturday ride out, sorry guys I'll be working from 2.30pm which doesn't give me enough time to come with you. If Saturday suits the majority of you guys best, go on Saturday and I'll come with you on the next ride.

Cheers, Daz.

Re: Count me out

Les Wassall said:
Sorry guy's count me out for the run, Postman Prat just run in me bike, lots of nice little dints.
Looks like,
Bars, handguard, screen, front downpipe, rear can, pannier, pannier rail, winkers, front caliper, side pannel (TT), engine bars, and tank, think thats all, got to have front wheel and disk inspected.

Best of all the car park which takes 40 cars was empty, just my bike :mad:
Les, sorry to hear about your bike mate, hope you get it back on the road soon.

Joe

Les, what can you say, how gutted would you be ?. Did you get hold of postman pat and his black and white cat ?

Sorry guys I to will be working this sat and family stuff on sunday so no ride out for me this time but would love to come out another time.

Cheers

Anthony

Silence said:
Did you get hold of postman pat and his black and white cat ?

He came into work and told me, head low in shame, I told him how lucky he was as I always said if anyone did a dozzy trick like that they would get there legs broke, got a 04 very bright blue 600 Bandit from Carole Nash :eek: cann't fault Carole Nash, GS collected in less than an hour, delivered to Williams, bike deliverd five hours later, I thought that was good.

Sorry to hear about your bike Les. Someone did same thing to me 10 years ago when I bought me first brand new bike. Idiot backed over it when it was less than a week old!

Glad to see you weren't on it at the time 'cos when I was reading your post I thought the next list was going to be of injuries.

Take care!

Ian

PS As a postscript its great to see that an insurer delivers the sort of service you expect for the premiums we pay.

Back
Top Bottom